myschool.com.ng
Mobile Site

RSS
tw
g+
fb
Username » Password » » Forgot Password?
Join Myschool

ADMISSION SCAM IN UI 2016/2017

Posted: 12-Dec-2016 [12:23:25] into General by richkiddy for yabatech 313 views | 0 Replies

My fellow audience and aspirant am writing this cos it hurts to be cheated,that is not been giving admission when u have what is needed by the school this post is for the people who made the necessary requirement but were not given admission.When u write jamb and u scored above 200 u rejoice at first knowing the hurdles that lie at front and become pleased for a while for crossing the first hurdle in your admission process.but after that ur school announce their post utme screening u did it and meant their requirement like in UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN IT WAS CLEARLY STATED THERE THAT THOSE WITH 50 WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.meanwhile u scored above 50 then u start to rejoice not knowing the admission scam dat lies ahead,after that the admission cutoff mark is released UNFORTUNATELY SOME ARE NOT PRIVILEGED TO MEET THE CUTT OFF MARK OF THEIR VARIOUS COURSES.THEY BECOME SAD AND WAIT FOR THE CHANGE OF COURSE FORM AFTER THAT THE FORM IS RELEASED AND SOME WERE PRIVILEGED TO DO IT AND SOME JUST GIVE UP MEANWHILE THOSE THAT GAVE UP DID NOT KNW THEY WILL BECOME LUCKY IF THEY HAVE THE NECESSARY SUBJECT REQUIREMENT AND WILL BE GIVEN ANOTHER COURSE BUT DON'T THAT DID CHANGE OF COURSE WERE SCAMMED AND WILL NOT BE GIVEN ADMISSION.AM JUST USING THESE MEDIUM TO ASK WHY DOSE THAT DID CHANGE OF COURSE AND HAD THE NECESSARY SUBJECT REQUIREMENT WERE NOT GIVEN ADMISSION.I FEEL FOR THOSE DAT DID CHANGE OF COURSE AND WERE NOT ADMITTED TO UI THESE YEAR,EVERYBODY HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE TO DO SOMETHING BETTER BUT WHAT PAINS ME THE MOST IS THAT SOME DON'T HAVE A HIGH SCORE THAN THOSE WHO DID THAT CHANGE OF COURSE.BUT I WILL BE ADVISING EVERYONE HERE DAT WAS NOT GIVEN ADMISSION IS TO REWRITE ANOTHER JAMB EXAM AND FIND SOMETHING TO LEARN DURING THAT PERIOD IF U DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER ADMISSION TO ANOTHER SCHOOL THANKS
N50,000 to be won weekly! - Myschool CBT Challenge Season 4 Starts 4th Dec - See Details Here

Latest Official News From Yabatech

Answers to some Yabatech Questions

Share this with family & friends...

Replies (0)
No contribution yet! Feel free to post a contribution.

Type your reply in the box below
Register or Login to recieve alerts when there's an update on this topic.
Name
SPAM Challenge
To permanently remove this captcha and make commenting easier, Register or Login.
Click the check-box below to start.