Mobile Site

Username » Password » » Forgot Password?
Join Myschool

Share this with family & friends...

UNIZIK: i want 2 study history and internation relation, but i did nt see it in d list of unizik, so i want 2 no if it has another name is been called i need ur answers plz?

Posted: 08-Mar-2014 [10:17:42] by V.P D GURU

1 answer to this question.

Sponsored Links

Type your answer below
Register or Login to recieve alerts on answers or updates to this question.
My Answer
SPAM Challenge
To permanently remove this captcha and make posting easier, Register or Login.
Click the check-box below to start.


Most "Liked" Answer
The answer with the most Likes will appear here.
Most Recent Answers (1)

Ogbogu ujunwa answer;
Another name for history and internAtional relations in unizik is called what?
If this is the right answer, click "Like" below
05-Apr-2017 19:51:57 ·
EzemaIyke; It is called (i.e department of) History and International Studies in Unizik. Though in jamb brouchue for Nnamdi Azikiwe University you may only see "HISTORY "
20-Apr-2017 18:50:38 ·

Other Official News From Unizik

Share this with family & friends...
Join Unizik Community For Alerts
ASK your own question about Unizik