UI Special Notice To 2017 Post-UTME Candidates

Posted: 09-Oct-2017 09:47:23 into Post-UTME by myschool paul for ui | 19 Comments

This is to inform University of Ibadan Post-UTME candidates who could not find their names on the Admission Portal during the login exercise to kindly check their names in the list that is now available online to login.

They should follow the instructions on the admission portal to submit their bio-data.

Also, candidates who changed their courses are to login to the Admission Portal, update their O'level subjects and print out a new copy of 'Evidence of Completion of Bio-data Form'.

The portal will close on Wednesday, 11 October, 2017.

Get UI Post UTME Past Questions + SMS, Email Alerts for 2017/2018 Admissions. Click Here to Subscribe.

See official list of courses offered in UI

Other Official News From Ui

Some Ui Questions

sirdeejay says;
09-Oct-2017 09:52:06 ·
chiqz says;
it is well with me in this exam because I can do all things through Jesus Christ who gives me strength and also to my fellow UI candidates I pray for us all and I believe in Jesus name Amen, it is well......
09-Oct-2017 10:19:42 ·
Samziee says;
From a former UI Aspirant.
09-Oct-2017 10:46:10 ·
chiqz; all things work for the good Us the UI candidates who love God. .....and so my brother it's well with me and it is well with all UI candidates who believe!
09-Oct-2017 14:11:21 ·
Ayo.j; @Samziee Did you know anything abouts caps at all.
09-Oct-2017 15:15:07 ·
Quoting: Samziee;
"Important notice, UI will only admit 3000+ people. If you didn't reach the cut off for you course e.g medicine, pharmacy etc. You won't be given another course(no admission) no matter how high your post utme is. Do more than your best because your admission depends on it. UI is more than strict so expect tough questions. Good luck in your exams. Also, no 2nd batch of admission, once the 1st batch is released that's all. Good luck again.
From a former UI Aspirant.
"
09-Oct-2017 10:46:10
awedabolaji says;
I had to login to reply to this

Your comment is untrue and fake.. How will you say ui won't give you another course?

Whet happened to change of course after cutoff?

We can't imagine having you as a freshman
09-Oct-2017 11:36:59 ·
David199; Don't mind him, he too Dey lie
09-Oct-2017 20:18:43 ·
issytom24 says;
The most awaited date has been finally revealed, I wish everyone of us success.
09-Oct-2017 20:48:03 ·
Imalove Afahakan says;
Thank God. Nd No bad vibes nd discouragement pls.
10-Oct-2017 07:19:57 ·
Kabira says;
How will i check my name on ui list but I do login successfully
10-Oct-2017 11:57:50 ·
MercyDee says;
I do not understand what is meant oo
10-Oct-2017 14:17:50 ·
Egware Solomon says;
What do they mean by "checking our name on ui list".
10-Oct-2017 16:58:12 ·
walshinay says;
it is well with everyone of us.
10-Oct-2017 17:53:07 ·
Kabira says;
Ui portalooo CU's u pple were saying it will close 2moro.I don't understand
10-Oct-2017 18:21:18 ·
oreholuwa says;
Logging on to the admission portal as been a problem since day one. I changed my institution to UI and was unable to register until 2 days after, all I get was incorrect credentials. I did the registration successfully and printed the evidence of completion of information.

Now I've been trying to log in again to no avail, the same complain as the first time.

I'm scared something might be wrong.... Any useful information about it will be appreciated. Thank you
12-Oct-2017 20:35:36 ·
Kabira says;
Mine was even saying unavailable information
13-Oct-2017 18:59:15 ·
Kabira says;
Will ui allow deir student 2 change course if dey didn't meet d cutoff.I heard dey will not allow pls is it true
13-Oct-2017 19:01:53 ·
Adeniyi faith says;
thank be to God Almighty for the success of the examination
21-Oct-2017 13:33:54 ·