JAMB Tools You Need for 2017 UTME

Posted: 18-Apr-2017 07:28:53 into Jamb by Myschool for school | 73 Comments

Here is a compilation of the tools you will need at this time for your 2017 UTME. These tools may not be exhaustive enough, so feel free to also explore other academic options you have.

What JAMB does these days is to recycle previous questions. Practising past questions will tremendously help you score high in JAMB. It is in fact, the ULTIMATE TOOL you will require to pass this UTME. Please don't take past questions for granted. It will help you. So let's now go over these tools;

1. Latest JAMB Syllabus: This tool helps you determine if you have adequately covered all the topics and reading requirements for a particular subject. We have provided this facility for free, and the latest version of the JAMB syllabus is readily available by clicking here.

2. JAMB CBT Practice App (For Mobile Phones): If you have not tried this app, then I don't think you are ready for the exam. This practice app gives you real JAMB past questions and the real JAMB CBT environment. Using this app daily will help boost your morale and confidence for the actual exam. You can download it for free by clicking here

3. JAMB CBT Practice Software (For Computer Systems): Although JAMB said they will no longer use mouse, knowing how to use a computer system (including the mouse) will greatly help you improve your confidence in any CBT test. The mouse function may also be used in the exam, so getting to know the full functions of the computer system will be an added advantage. To download this software for free, please click here to see instructions.

4. JAMB CBT Practice Free Online: Although having any of the above 2 options is the greatest asset you can give to yourself at this time, If you don't have means of activating any of the above 2 options, then you can settle for the free option we have provided here on Myschool. It equally gives you an advantage over those that don't even bother practising past questions. To access this free facility, start by clicking here

If you feel there are other tools that have not been covered in the above text, feel free to share your study tools that can help others.

Get SMS & Email Alerts immediately your 2017/2018 Admission Screening is Announced + Free Past Questions for your school of choice. Click Here to Subscribe.

Other Official News From School

Other Latest Jamb News

More on Jamb

Drcharlesj says;
ftc
18-Apr-2017 07:36:28 ·
Abbas bin muhammad; GUYS,I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT JAMB SHOULD REDUCE THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE,COZ CURRENTLY ABOUT 1.3M HAV BN REGISTERED.S 17 MORE DAYS IS OBVIOUSLY 2MUCH FOR THE ESTIMATED 300 THOUSAND REMAINING POTENTIAL CANDIDATES.I THINK 10 MORE DAYS IS OK 4 EVWI WILLING CANDIDATE 2 REGISTER...SINCE MORE SIMPLER AND FASTER PAYMENT PROCEDURES HAV BN ESTABLISHD. WE GAT 2 SAVE TIME. DATZ MY PERSPECTIVE.WAD U THINK?.
19-Apr-2017 15:56:11 ·
Craig Duffy; mm-hm.. the fact that u had a successful registration doesn't mean Jamb shud HV a reconsideration abt d extension of d timeline..nah, many hvnt registered, many CNT still afford such amount of money . Moreover, the extension shudnt be bothering you.
19-Apr-2017 23:52:17 ·
Abbas bin muhammad; Yea,absolutely.so be it. I pray we'll nt encounter any problem during d examination.
20-Apr-2017 09:50:11 ·
Elijah UNN; Here is my number for easy adding 07017424162
21-Apr-2017 13:01:10 ·
j.fizzy says;
I heard JAMB is looking forward to set fresh questions for this yr's exam. But any contrary opinion is welcomed for I stand to be corrected
18-Apr-2017 07:48:21 ·
DNaijaguy; Yeah,I kinda hear that too.UTME 2017 wants to be different; I bet past questions will still be repeated.
18-Apr-2017 20:25:06 ·
zahraddeen Abubakar; so yes my guy .we will follows in that time .but i have questions. 1.how can i uses my phone in exams Hall
21-Apr-2017 06:07:48 ·
Duncan001; really... u want to use your phone, that shows your level of unseriousness
22-Apr-2017 02:22:27 ·
Luicence iceman says;
Adequate preparation is gud. Tanx 4 yr work done
18-Apr-2017 08:11:59 ·
Ninny says;
Aiit...
18-Apr-2017 09:15:42 ·
Deelder says;
Yes dis year jamb is gonna be new questions so solve as much as possible questions online
18-Apr-2017 09:37:53 ·
Quentin Spivey says;
jamb is setting new questions just follow jamb syllabus
18-Apr-2017 10:14:32 ·
Mide00 says;
Is Jamb Really Settin New Questions? Bcos All D Old Syllabus Consist Of All D Topics In Each Subjects,so Were Wud Dey Got New Questions Witin D Limited Time
18-Apr-2017 10:51:30 ·
Mide00 says;
So If Dey By Any Chance Set New Questions it wil be From Dis Same Syllabus Bcos I Knw Dere Wont Be Much Change In D Questions Unless Dey Set Questions Outside D Topic Nd Text Books
18-Apr-2017 10:55:46 ·
LottyF; U might be ryt...but if it then turns out they will set new questions...my advice is to read all areas of d provided syllabus
21-Apr-2017 23:32:52 ·
junior 1 says;
Nice one, it's left for us (candidates) to prepare effectively.
18-Apr-2017 11:48:24 ·
AFOBAJE2282 says;
For me what they mean by new question is that the question might be in a new format that may need logical reasoning.

You know students might be funny enough to cram question and answer.

they are trying to let you know that such may not be entertained this year due to the change in system.

The questions are still the same but in twisted form.

Thanks
18-Apr-2017 13:21:36 ·
Mawiyo andrews; some thoughts are realy funny. new questions or not. maths remains maths, physics remains physics and so all the other subjects. just study hard, know as much as u have to know-all if possible. practice makes one proficient especially in subjects like maths. practice, exercise ur ability to think critically. and I think ull be Ready to face any questions no Matter how it may come disguised or different.
18-Apr-2017 18:57:09 ·
Isaac111 says;
Myschool pls when is the new registration deadline as was extended by JAMB?
18-Apr-2017 16:07:36 ·
Ibn momoh; 5th of May it is.
18-Apr-2017 16:48:04 ·
Samceeki says;
Someone should help😭😭😭.....my subject combination seems wrong to me & I've registered already am doing linguistics I put use of English, literature, crs & commerce for uniabj is it truly wrong?
18-Apr-2017 17:08:10 ·
Mawiyo andrews says;
I don't deceive myself with studying "just syllabus" I try out everything I can with syllabus in reference and without. read hard pals. wish all d best.
18-Apr-2017 19:01:00 ·
Mosh More Tz; Thanks
19-Apr-2017 14:11:05 ·
DNaijaguy says;
Past questions will be repeated.They just want all candidates to be prepared enough.
18-Apr-2017 20:28:00 ·
Folasade Adepitan says;
For those sitting literature-in-English, endeavor to read all recommended texts and Poems as many times as u can.
18-Apr-2017 20:32:32 ·