Share this with family & friends...
The Sabanci University, Turkey invites applications from International students who wants to undergo an Undergraduate degree program in the Institution.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Sabanci University, Turkey.
- Applicants must have finished high school.
- Applicants should have a Turkish citizenship or an International passport.
- Applicants must have good grades from previous educational programs.
The mode of application is online. Click here to apply
The following are required during application:
- The copy of the test/diploma result(s) accepted by the university (Sabanci University SAT Code: 7100).
- If available, the photocopy of High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, notarized translation should also be submitted)
- An official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken in the entire high school education, sealed and approved by the authority of that high school.
- If taken before, copy of language proficiency exam score accepted by Sabanci University
- If available, 1 academic letter of recommendation.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 1st February 2017
For More Information Visit Official Website