Share this with family & friends...
The Japan Foundation United Nations University (JFUNU) is offering scholarships to students from developing countries who has interest in pursuing a PhD program in field of Science in Sustainability, Development, and Peace at the Institution.
The JFUNU scholarship covers the full tuition fees, and provides a monthly allowance of 150,000 JPY for living expenses for a maximum of 24 months. Travel costs to and from Japan, visa handling fees, and health/accident insurance costs must be covered by the student.
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing country.
- Applicants must have completed their masters and bachelors degree program in any recognized Institution.
- Applicants must have applied or applying to United nations University.
- Applicants should have a working visa.
- Applicants must have excellent results in previous education.
The mode of application is online. Click here to apply
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 28th April 2017
For More Information Visit The Official Website.