Mobile Site

Username » Password » » Forgot Password?
Join Myschool

How to Change your Jamb Course/Institution - Or Correct mistakes made during Registration

Posted: 27-Feb-2012 [13:09:53] into Jamb by Myschool for school | 60 Comments

Share this with family & friends...

So many candidates find themselves studying the wrong course or in a wrong institution due to various mistakes or indecision during Jamb UTME Registration. The good news however is that it can be corrected.

There are so many other factors that can lead to making the decision of changing your previous course or institution. Some of them are outlined as follows;

1. Due to Low UTME score
2. Mistakes during registration
3. Incomplete O'level results
4. Other causes including several factors ranging from finance, change in Geographical locations, Parent's suggestions, Fear of Tribal differences, etc. Such cases treated under this heading result to change of institution.

When are my allowed to change my course or institution?

Does changing my institution or course affect me in future?

Will I get a new photocard?

Can I change both Course and Institution?

Can I change both for 1st or 2nd Choice?

Answers to all your questions and procedures on how to successfully change your course or institution have been provided. Click here to learn more.

Get Post UTME Past Questions + SMS, Email Alerts for 2017/2018 Admissions. Click Here to Subscribe.


Other Official News From School

Other Latest Jamb News

More on Jamb

Comments (60)
kc-credible says;
Is it good to make a fed uni a second choice?
27-Feb-2012 23:51:48 ·
Myschool says;
@Kccredible, most Federal Universities don't accept 2nd Choice candidates. It's better to select a state Uni. What federal university are you talking about?
28-Feb-2012 07:21:00 ·
Olajide Titilope says;
When you change your institution/course and it is successfuly activated and you are given a new photocard, is it neccesary to print a new result?
09-Mar-2012 06:49:31 ·
Myschool says;
@Olajide, the new photocard will contain your result. There's no need.
09-Mar-2012 09:41:09 ·
temmytee says;
pls can i change subject on my jamb& how can i change it plsss
10-Mar-2012 08:47:37 ·
Myschool says;
@Temmytee, you cannot change a particular subject. You can only change your institution or course of any choice.
10-Mar-2012 17:30:46 ·
temmytee says;
pls myschoolcomm help me hw would i go wth it nw
10-Mar-2012 22:23:08 ·
Myschool says;
When it commences, after your exam, we will announce on this site.
10-Mar-2012 22:33:25 ·
eze1 says;
is it true that this year is being postpond?
17-Mar-2012 07:09:07 ·
taibat says;
Hw do I get 2012 post utme question after d payment
17-Mar-2012 20:23:23 ·
curtlink says;
@myschoolcomm,what about using NDU as second choice? Is it a good move?
18-Mar-2012 07:54:52 ·
lydia chinonso says;
will unical accept 2nd choice
19-Mar-2012 10:06:44 ·
Arike says;
Pls is dere business adminstration in OAU
23-Mar-2012 17:53:48 ·
emmalexwap says;
Pls note that change of course/institution has started.
26-Mar-2012 23:41:20 ·
esraelona says;
Please any student of Uniben should inbox me
27-Mar-2012 06:51:22 ·

Type your comment in the box below
Register or Login to recieve alerts when there's an update on this information.
SPAM Challenge
To permanently remove this captcha and make commenting easier, Register or Login.
Click the check-box below to start.