myschool.com.ng
Mobile Site

RSS
tw
g+
fb
Username » Password » » Forgot Password?
Join Myschool

Contest: Describe your School's Matriculation Ceremony and Win 100 Free SMS

Posted: 25-Feb-2012 [08:02:53] into Entertainment by Myschool for school 11914 views | 11 Replies

Myschoolcomm.com is giving out over 100 Free SMS each to 10 lucky members who describe their school's 2012 matriculation ceremony appropriately.

In a small essay (make it as brief as possible. We don't mind), simply tell us what happened on matric day in your school. You may further explain how you personally celebrated it with your family.

Winners will be picked from the best essays. Post it as a reply to this topic.

If we get 10 winners today, we'll give out all the SMS today but if not, this contest expires in 2 weeks from this date of publication.
Get SMS & Email Alerts immediately your 2017/2018 Admission Screening is Announced + Free Past Questions for your school of choice. Click Here to Subscribe.

Latest Official News From School

Answers to some School Questions

Share this with family & friends...

Replies (11)
Princess1122 says;
24th of febuary 2012,will probably remain one of my most memorable day in life.That day,was the day i finally matriculated after many postpondment by the school and its senate board.That day been a friday almost looked gloomying,but towards the end,everything was ok.The ceremony been the 30th matriculation ceremony was held at the futo convocation arena.we were given the time as 10am prompt.I got to the arena by 10:30am and activities were yet to start.The programme properly started by 12pm,give or take few minutes.it started with the playing of songs by the bandand a proccession comprising of the v.c,the registrars and other important dignitres of the school.we the matriculating students did not get to march in to the ground,because of time factor.After seats were taken,the national anthem and the university song was sung led by the band.The opening prayer was said,followed by the opening of the matriculation and the matriculating address by the vice chancellor.we the matriculatin students were then presented by the registrar to the v.c.we were presented according to our schools startin with SAAT,they said their,pledges,following them was the SEET,SMAT,SOHT,SOSC,SOET and finally CCE,each said their pledges.The university song was again sung,followed by the closing address by the v.c,followed by the national anthem.The reccession was led in reverse order with the dignitries marching out as they came in.That marked the end of the matriculation ceremony which didnt take a long time to hold.Then came photographs time.i took pictures with my departmental mates and a couple of friends,when i left the ground,i went straight 2 buka and had a nice meal of garri and okra soup which i washed down with a bottle of coke.i went back 2 my hostel,washed a couple of clothes,mounted my bed and zoomed of to sleep.AND THATS HW MATRICULATION WENT*wipin out tears 4rm my eyes while recallin yesterdays event*
25-Feb-2012 13:27:12 ·
Princess1122 says;
I forgot to add that i could not see most of what was happenin in the front cos i 4got my glasses on my bed.since most of u couldnt make it to my matric,u can stil sing me a song.'hapi matricday to u,hapi matric day to u,hapi matric day to youuuuuuu,hapi matricday to u.hip hip hip,hurray!*princess smiles and blushes*.Tanks 4 takin out time 2 sing 4 me.
25-Feb-2012 13:42:48 ·
hamin says;
Thursday 23rd was a great day in my life @ EKSU.when I was in matric gown with my friends having some fun,taking pics etc before we were call inside the hall for matric program.we started with national anthem,the oath.also the provost also address us and ....closing of the program announce by the vice chancellor.
25-Feb-2012 13:40:33 ·
Valentine Nnanyere says;
THE HAPPIEST DAY IN MY SCHOOL HISTORY
It came like a dream when my school and it's senete announced th 30th matriculation ceremoney and counted me as one of the succesful candidates.
On the d-day,many interesting invents took place and that was after the orientation programs that was set only for the freshners.Events like speechs by the school executive cuoncil and vistor on the occasion were very interesting.
However,the occasion was beuified for me by the present of my father who came to witnes.l was very hapy.
25-Feb-2012 15:02:48 ·
Aribisala A.Samuel says;
Friday 24th,february 2012 is a wonderful and remarkable day in my life. This is a day when i did my matriculation ceremony in the premier university of ibadan. The opening speech is given by the VC Prof.I.F.Adewole in this speech i realised that 25000 people where qualified to be admitted into university of ibadan by jamb but only 3100+ were admitted and only 2849 were cleared. Thank God i am one of these luckiest people. The matriculation lectured is given by Prof.O.Gureje of department of psychiatry entitled 'the prorities and challenges of the choices'. After this everything is called off and we set outfor registration in our various faculties.
25-Feb-2012 20:47:59 ·
Dayoo says;
It was very annoying to see my younger sister wearing her matric gown in komasa hall,she got admitted to uniilorin.
Frustration upon fustration,i feel depressed and finding a way to dissappear from the earth surface.
Pain comes in the morning but joy commet in the night,i was fulfilled when i also got admitted into university of ibadan.
This was indeed a good news for me.
And i was waiting for the oncoming convocation ceremoy.

The matriculation took place on feb 24,a day before yesterday. it started as early as 9 am and i have been onseat as at 8:30 am and i
was left with choices for selection of seat due to late arrival and i change my seat twice inorder to be at the perfect point.
Not long comes the suprise when i saw my primary school friend behind me,and i run to give him a hug and our happiness was indeed unmeasurable,we are both more than an happy man on that day.
At 10 am the hall was crowded with thousands of people in convivial faces.

It was mr benso,that address everyone and then mrs ordisso before professor isaac adewole the vc delivered it's own speech.
like that popular musician 2face says:what more can i say,i just want to be there and am happy i was there.
I took a lot of photographs with my friend and well wishers.
I was so happy,i feel energetic,even if you ride a horse in my stomach,it will go through.
I am not a good dancer but i was also in action when we are to dance to the tune.
There are so many prominence faces in the high table.

It was a memorable day for me......and the convocation come to an end with a closing prayer from mr benso.
26-Feb-2012 06:32:25 ·
Dayoo says;
It was very annoying to see my younger sister wearing her matric gown in komasa hall,she got admitted to uniilorin..
Frustration upon fustration,i feel depressed and finding a way to dissappear from the earth surface.
Pain comes in the morning but joy commet in the night,i was fulfilled when i also got admitted into university of ibadan..
This was indeed a good news for me.
And i was waiting for the oncoming convocation ceremoy.

The matriculation took place on feb 24,a day before yesterday. it started as early as 9 am and i have been onseat as at 8:30 am and i
was left with choices for selection of seat due to late arrival and i change my seat twice inorder to be at the perfect point.
Not long comes the suprise when i saw my primary school friend behind me,and i run to give him a hug and our happiness was indeed unmeasurable,we are both more than an happy man on that day.
At 10 am the hall was crowded with thousands of people in conv
26-Feb-2012 06:33:07 ·
Myschool says;
Princess1122, Aribisala A.Samuel, Dayoo, you have each been credited with 100 Free SMS courtesy Myschoolcomm. To start using your SMS right an, simply click here
06-Mar-2012 01:36:16 ·
Dayoo says;
Thanks to myschoolcomm for the free sms.
06-Mar-2012 05:51:37 ·
Princess1122 says;
[email protected] rili appreciate
06-Mar-2012 07:20:45 ·
Myschool says;
You're all very welcome. Earn more SMS by providing useful and genuine information as News, posting answers to questions and general activities on this website. ENJOY!
06-Mar-2012 10:57:37 ·

Type your reply in the box below
Register or Login to recieve alerts when there's an update on this topic.
Name
SPAM Challenge
To permanently remove this captcha and make commenting easier, Register or Login.
Click the check-box below to start.