Here is a step by step guide of how to check your JAMB Result Slip and print it, all by yourself. Yes, you can now do it yourself by following every step of this guide.
The JAMB UTME Result Slip is very important as it is usually required if;
1. You are going for Admission Screening for your school of choice. It is usually a required document to be submitted on the screening exam day.
2. You want to start your registration process for the school you are admitted into. Your school will ask for this document as a requirement (To verify your JAMB Score) for a successful registration.
3. You want to push for your admission into your school of choice either through supplementary or other admission lists.
4. You are already a student and your school requests for the document for processing anything
5. You want to confirm your final score.
Please note that the original Jamb Result Slip has your passport photograph embedded on it. If you have a result slip without your passport, it may be declined by your school of choice.
Steps to Check and Print your JAMB Result Slip:
1. Before your can proceed, you will need to click here to login to the JAMB portal
. If you don't have a free account, you can "Create an Account" using the same link provided above.
2. Once you have logged in, Click Here to Access the Result Slip eFacility
3. Select the Examination Year and Enter your JAMB registration number.
4. Click on "Send Result Slip as Mail". We prefer you take this option because you can always print a copy from your mail.
5. Proceed to make payment. Once payment is successful, the JAMB Result Slip should be sent to your email.
Please ensure you provide accurate details (Phone number and Email), while creating an account, because you may not be able to make changes to them anymore.
If you have any questions about the above processes, click here to ask