Mobile Site

Username » Password » » Forgot Password?
Join Myschool

FUTO Resumption From Mid semester Break And Procedure For Payment Of Surcharge

Posted: 24-Apr-2017 [17:04:20] into Events by myschool paul for futo | 5 Comments

Share this with family & friends...

All students of the Federal University Of Technology, Owerri are hereby informed that the University will resume academic activities in continuation of the 2016/2017 Harmattan Semester as follows:

Year One students of the Institution would be expected to return on Monday May 8, 2017. Year 2&3 students would return two days later (i.e May 10) whereas Year Four and Five would return May 15th, 2017.

Each student would be allowed to enter the university premises only on presentation of the following;

i Evidence of payment of the sum of N12,500 being fine levied on the students for their misconduct and destruction of school properties in the violent protests that took place in February 2017.

ii. A notarized undertaking of good behavior

Students are therefore advised to pay all their fees plus the surcharge and obtain the notarized undertaking before the resumption date.

All undergraduate students should note that the 2016/2017 Harmattan Semester examinations will commence 3 weeks after resumption of studies.

Online Process for the payment of the “Surcharge Fee”

-Visit the university website:
-Click on the link ‘Portal’ (
-Click on ‘Surcharge Fee’
-Generate “Surcharge Fee” payment invoice
-Print your invoice and proceed to any Commercial Bank to make payment using the RRR code on the invoice.
-Return to the Portal and Download the “Notarised Undertaken Form”
-Complete the Notarised Undertaken Form appropriately.
-Proceed to your Department with the completed Notarised Undertaken on the stated date for further instructions.

Get SMS & Email Alerts immediately FUTO Admission Screening 2017/2018 is Announced + Free FUTO Past Questions. Click Here to Subscribe.

See official list of courses offered in FUTO


Other Official News From Futo

Some Futo Questions

Comments (5)
Chiedozie Ohalezim says;
How and where do we obtain the letter of good conduct from, our parents, king, pastor, reputable person in the community or the court?
21-Apr-2017 22:37:42 ·
Arssba; U can download d form on the skul portal and fill it then proceed to ur department for further action
24-Apr-2017 21:37:10 ·
Ultimate king says;
Lol... Help me ask them o
22-Apr-2017 14:16:50 ·
Arssba says;
Na wow futo u wan distract peace ooo, kai 12.5k no be here ooo
24-Apr-2017 21:38:27 ·
Nwachukwu prospect C says;
will there still be vc list??
28-Apr-2017 20:19:59 ·

Type your comment in the box below
Register or Login to recieve alerts when there's an update on this information.
SPAM Challenge
To permanently remove this captcha and make commenting easier, Register or Login.
Click the check-box below to start.