FUKashere Admission List 2017/2018 Released

Posted: 14-Nov-2017 [10:00:12] into Admission by myschool paul for fuk | 9 Comments

The first batch of the 2017/2018 UTME Admission list of Federal University, Kashere is out.

A statement released by the Registrar, Alhaji Kabiru Garba Aminu indicated that registration will commence on Tuesday 14th November, 2017 and end on Tuesday 21st November, 2017, while late registration will commence from Wednesday 22nd to Friday 24th November, 2017.

Candidates are therefore advised to log on to fukashere.edu.ng to check for their names. Successful ones are to print their admission letters online and come along with it for registration.

Candidates are further advised to note the following:

All credentials to be presented during registration must tally with those presented during the Post UTME Screening exercise.
Those with O’ Level deficiency are advised in their own interest not to make any payment for registration.
Candidates are to also strictly follow the registration procedure as posted on the website.

Meanwhile the Direct Entry (DE) admission is on process and it will be released as soon as possible.

The names of admitted UTME candidates are contained on the attached pdf document.

FIND FILE ATTACHED BELOW:

Download [.PDF] File

View larger online version of this [.PDF] file

N50,000 to be won weekly! - Myschool CBT Challenge Season 4 Starts 4th Dec - See Details Here

Other Official News From Fuk

Some Fuk Questions

moses625 says;
FTC kasu we are Waiting oo
14-Nov-2017 09:17:20 ·
CornelG; Yes ooo my brother we are still waiiting patiently for them but they reallly need to be fast about it bcos we are getting impatient and tired.
14-Nov-2017 10:54:28 ·
DuesMollitiem says;
This school is funny. With 256 in jamb, my name is not on their 1st list, mind you they didnt conduct post utme test or exam. Just credential scrrening. Meanwhile lemme watch of for their 2nd batch sha.
14-Nov-2017 09:29:57 ·
Sainkollinz; Its really abnormal. I think Nigeria's first problem is Trabalism,nepotism,sectionalism etc before you talk about religion. How on earth will that happen with such score. The list is filled with Northern names. God help us
14-Nov-2017 09:57:28 ·
DuesMollitiem; Yea, pure Gombe indigenes. See the names
14-Nov-2017 11:00:57 ·
luckyray10 says;
it happens bro
14-Nov-2017 10:05:48 ·
Spankyxy says;
Jesus I thank you for my admission, for I know it is settled..... If you believe that your admission is also settled no matter what they do, be it triabalism or what... The prayer is for you to!!
14-Nov-2017 11:00:47 ·
achemmustapha64 says;
duesmollitiem. my brother check your jamb subject combination for your curse of study and do you re-upload of o'level results on jamb portal? because 2015 I got 237 in jamb but I wasn't admitted due to jamb subject combination. if you have any of these issues, my brother forget your jamb score no admission for you. I pray you be admitted INSHA ALLAHU
14-Nov-2017 14:13:09 ·
DuesMollitiem; I applied english language. Utme subject English,literature,Govt,Econs. I uploaded olevel to jamb portal, olevel is good. So wtf you trying to tell me, if you got nothing to say shhhhhhhh.
14-Nov-2017 14:30:10 ·