| 45 Comments
Share this with family & friends...
This is to inform all Candidates who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University of First Choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 160 and above as well as possess required O/L credits for University admissions, that the admission POST-UTME Application Form is available now. The portal for registration opens on Wednesday, 30th August and closes on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017. However, those who did not initially chose EBSU for admission are eligible to apply.
POST-UTME TEST DATE: 23RD SEPTEMBER,2017
|CANDIDATES’ FACULTY/DEPT/ COURSES OF
||POST UTME SCREENING VENUE (LOCATION)
FACULTY OF EDUCATION, ISHIEKE ANNEX (CAMPUS)
* PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
* BANKING & FINANCE
* BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
* ARTS & SOC. SCI. EDU. (ECO, SOC STD, ENG, REL,)
* EDUCATIONAL FDNS (ADMIN & PLANNING, G & C)
* BUS. EDUCATION
|SOCIAL SCIENCES & HUMANITIES
* SOCIOLOGY & ANTHROP.
* HISTORY & INT’L RELNS.
* POLITICAL SCIENCE
* LANGUAGES & LINGUISTICS
* MASS COMMUNICATION
* PHILOSOPHY & RELIGION
* ENGLISH LANG & LIT STUDIES
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (PRESCO CAMPUS)
|FACULTY OF SCIENCES
* INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
* INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
* INDUSTRIAL MATHS/ APPLIED STATISTICS
* COMPUTER SCIENCE
EBSU STAFF SCHOOLS, CAS ANNEX (CAMPUS)
|AGRIC & NAT. RES. MGT.
* AGRIC ECONS MGT & EXT.
* CROP PRODUCTION & LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT
* SOIL SCI. & ENV. MGT.
* FOOD SCI. & TECH.
* FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE
* ANIMAL SCIENCE
* TECH & VOC. EDU.(AGRIC, ELECT EDU, MECH.EDU, HOME ECON.EDU)
* SCI. EDU. (CSC, BIO, MATHS, CHEM, INTG. SCI. EDU.)
* HUMAN KINETICS & HEALTH EDUCATION
|HEALTH SCIENCES & TECH.
* MEDICAL LABORATORY SCI.
* NURSING SCIENCE
||FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE & NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT, CAS ANNEX (CAMPUS)
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
* MEDICINE & SURGERY
||FACULTY OF LAW & PRE-DEGREE SCHOOL, CAS ANNEX (CAMPUS)
Candidates are expected to locate/report to their POST-UTME centres as indicated on their acknowledgement slips.
METHOD OF REGISTRATION
Visit the University website www.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
- Click on Online application
- Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
- Type in your: (i) Jamb registration number and (ii) Functional Phone number
- Generate payment invoice containing your details
- Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e- tranzact Pin number from the bank
- Return to the portal (http:// ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/ Default.aspx) with your confirmation order pin obtained from bank.
- Proceed to complete the form online
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
For more information, visit www.ebsu.edu.net and click on POST UTME Guide. Candidates should come to the POST-UTME Centre with the following:
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test.
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
BANKS FOR PAYMENT
- Payment after Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 shall be of no
- All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the POST-UTME.
- Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify and Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State
Each candidate is to pay a POST-UTME processing fee of N2,000.00 into any of the designated banks as below:
OTHER PIECES OF INFORMATION
KINDLY GENERATE INVOICE ONLINE FROM THE UNIVERSITY PORTAL AS INDICATED IN NO 5 ABOVE BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE BANKS FOR PAYMENTS
||Diamond Bank Plc
||First Bank Plc
||EBSU Microfinance Bank
Visit EBSU website www.ebsu-edu.net for your POST-UTME result.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are also to participate in this online POST-UTME REGISTRATION for the purpose of verification of their O/Level results only.
IMPORTANT: Subscribe for Post-UTME SMS Alerts and Free Past Past Questions
for your school of choice. This will notify you the moment your school of choice announces its Post-UTME registration and screening wherever you are via a text message. It will equally send you SMS updates when your school of choice releases Post-UTME screening result, admission lists, announces resumption date etc. To subscribe for this alerts, Click here now!
All payment into Banks shall close on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 while our website for online registration shall be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017. HELP DESK: Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Phone: 08134762443, 08067664449, 08067471321,
08055857555, 09026539643, 07033865888, 08035649390, 08139833300,
METHOD OF CHECKING ADMISSION STATUS
- Visit the school official website – www.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on check admission status (Regular)
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click Submit