Ebonyi State University EBSU 2011/2012 Post-UTME Screening Exercise Date, Form and Registration
Posted: 09-Aug-2011 [19:37:51] into Post-UTME
| 10 Comments
Share this with family & friends...
This is to invite all candidates who choose Ebonyi State University EBSU, Abakaliki as First or Second Choice who scored 180 and above in the 2011/2012 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to access our website and Honestly fill Their Post UTME Screening Form with Full details of their. O’Level result From Wednesday 10th August –Monday,29th August,2011. The details of the Screening exercise shall include the Following.
A.METHOD OF REGISTRATION
1.Each eligible candidate should compulsorily purchase EBSU scratch card for registration /screening (N2,000.00) plus O/L result verification /Processing (N500.00). with the Scratch card,the candidate should access and complete the registration Form at www.ebsu-edu.net to register
· Click on prospective student
· Choose ‘’apply for post UTME’
· Input your UTME Registration Number (as captured in your post UTME notification page) and your scratch card pin number
· Carefully fill the post UTME Screening Registration Form completely with major attention to your WAEC/NECO etc. details such as WAEC/NECO scratch card pin Number; Exam centre Number,Exam Registration Number,Subject with Grades obtained.
· Upload a clear copy of your passport photograph. (The format uploading should be gif or jpeg and should not be above 200x 200 pixel). Purchase of WAEC/NECO etc scratch card(s) for the exercise is the responsibility of each candidate.
· Click on PREVIEW and ensure that all your entries are correct.
· Thereafter your acknowledgment slip will be displayed.
· Print and keep your acknowledgment slip for later reference.
· Burred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.
· THE PORTAL IS TO CLOSE FOR FIRST CHOICE CANDIDATES REGISTRATION ON MONDAY 29TH AUGUST,2011 BY 12:00 MIDNIGHT.
· Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc result are verified by our portal may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
B. BANKS FOR PURCHASE OF SCRATCH CARDS IN ABAKALIKI
S/N BANKS ACCOUNT NAME ACCOUNT NO
1.UBA EBSU 1004173297
2.ZENITH EBSU 1011747601
3.DIAMOND EBSU 007909716
4.INTERCONTIENTAL EBSU 0101501618
5.FIRST BANK EBSU 2013358325
6.GTB EBSU 0043960872
7.EBSU MICROBANK EBSU cas 3351000005
C. OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
(1) PUBLICATION OF RESULT
O/L Screening result, as well as candidate’s admissions status in Ebonyi state University for the 2011/2012 admission year,will be accessed from their website by candidates through the use of the same scratch card,purchase as in A1 and at the Banks in B1-B7 above,from 15th September 2011.
2. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct entry candidates who choose Ebonyi State University first or second choice university are also to participate in this online Screening exercise for purposes of screening/verifying their O’Level result.
3. NO COMPLIANCE,NO ADMISSION
Note that all candidates who choose Ebonyi State University as first or second choice university but fail to comply with the foregoing screening procedures may not be considered for admission.
N.B The deadline for processing of first choice cases shall remain 12:00 midnight of (Monday 29th August ,2011 while 2nd choice candidates shall end by Monday,26th September, 2011.
The Myschoolcomm Team.
Get SMS & Email Alerts immediately EBSU
Admission Screening 2017/2018 is Announced + Free EBSU Past Questions
. Click Here to Subscribe
See official list of courses offered in EBSU