Mobile Site

Username » Password » » Forgot Password?
Join Myschool
3 Users Flagged the following information as SCAM. Though there may be relevant information contained here in, DO NOT DIRECTLY SEND MONEY to this user in the form of recharge card or bank deposit. Better Still, do not contact the poster of this information.
If you still require help about this information, please contact us.

Direct Entry: Institutions that accept it and how

Posted: 18-May-2012 [07:45:44] into Jamb by Wiseinfo for aaua 50425 views | 55 Replies

Most of the people have been calling or texting me that which universities accept/admit (ND/NCE/HND/DIPLOMA) as direct entry. In this forum i will list universities that accept and the one that did not accept DE. let me first start with NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND); OAU,UNIBEN,EKSU,AAUA,CALABAR,OOU,IMSU,UNIZIK, pls note UNILAG AND LASU dont admit ND..====== NCE; 95% nigeria universities accept NCE for diff. Program in education==== HND; 95% of nigeria universities admit them into 300 levels for different programs. Pls stay tune i will bring you more information on this forum, next one i will show u some univerties that accept upper credit/lower credit/ distinction/ merit/ credit, pls if u have any question ask now before it is too late. Thanks
Get AAUA Post UTME Past Questions + SMS, Email Alerts for 2017/2018 Admissions. Click Here to Subscribe.

See official list of courses offered in AAUA

Latest Official News From Aaua

Other Latest Jamb News

More on Jamb

Share this with family & friends...

Replies (55)
Wiseinfo says;
It has also come to my notice, most people that register for de fails to submit their credentials and e-slip to jamb office, sorry u need to do that now., unless ur admission will not be process
18-May-2012 08:20:44 ·
Bello adekunle; Pls I want to ask that what are the creditials to be submitted bcos I only submitted my printed slip and O'level ,do they need date of birth and state of origin? Cos some of my friends said dey r demanding for it now?
08-Jun-2014 06:48:51 ·
shollyfunky says;
sir,can i change my course from accounting to political science through d.e with lower credit?pls reply
14-Sep-2012 12:12:18 ·
Stefeeni says;
Plz which uni will accept ijmb 4 points 4 d.e.tnx
09-Oct-2012 17:24:23 ·
longevity07; Uniosun or kwasu
08-Jun-2014 08:08:00 ·
Nasa_ch; Or funaab
09-Jun-2015 13:50:12 ·
29-Jun-2015 11:15:25 ·
dithy says;
Cn one b admitd 4rm 1 cours 2 any oda at al or 2 related slt to dentistry,hosp.mgt to dentistry or fud tech?
03-Dec-2012 05:18:54 ·
08-Jun-2014 08:08:49 ·
ditrix says;
pls can any uni accept lower credit
13-Feb-2013 05:52:59 ·
Olawalex says;
Direct entry need to obtain jamb form or is only post utme ?
13-Feb-2013 08:39:27 ·
longevity07; Both
08-Jun-2014 08:09:16 ·
bunmi ogunbanwo says; an nd holder with distinction, aw do I go abt de nd which sch can accept.
29-Oct-2013 15:44:11 ·
longevity07; Distinction 4rm which sch
08-Jun-2014 08:10:23 ·
longevity07 says;
Any unilorin direct entry aspirants let us meet on whatsapp 08064292539
08-Jun-2014 08:10:39 ·
boukorlar; pls I heard dat unilorin doesn't accept diploma from other true is dat pls? (I av diploma in accounting from OSU, wil I b admitted?)
25-Sep-2015 21:41:26 ·
princefamous01 says;
Am an HND Account upper credit from osun state poly, want to enter Akungba to study economics tru de wat is my chance? Will dey accept me into 300 level?
21-Jul-2014 06:57:37 ·
wiszyblinxs says;
Good day sir! I applied 4 DE at Unical nd futo last yr, bt i sat 4 onli futo nd missed d unical own, i did same diz yr 2 nd i wanna knw if i can still sit 4 both post utme, pls i also wanna knw wen unical wil start processing der's, cuz i missed last years own, will be greatful if u can provide me wid d appropriate information. Thanks alot
21-Jul-2014 21:21:49 ·
sterol; unical don't write post d.e
29-May-2015 06:54:06 ·
wiszyblinxs says;
Unical nd futo direct entry aspirants add me up via facebook @Wisdom Agubulom, 07062717569 via whatsapp, 28ECE7B2 via BBM
21-Jul-2014 21:30:51 ·
dondav says;
What other course can someone change to from hospitality mangement in DE urgent reply pls
18-Aug-2014 14:56:17 ·
Emmose says;
Please, do unilorin still take lower credit ND for direct entry to study some courses in agriculture, statistics, and art?
29-Oct-2014 11:15:47 ·
11-Nov-2014 13:12:49 ·
atoma says;
Pls sir I have upper credit in Science lab tech frm kadpoly which course can I apply for in unilorin
25-Jan-2015 13:26:27 ·
longevity07; Choose any course under faculty of life science
12-Feb-2015 20:47:56 ·
Illywhacker; which university accept mapoly direct entry plzz
13-Oct-2015 08:19:08 ·

Type your reply in the box below
Register or Login to recieve alerts when there's an update on this topic.
SPAM Challenge
To permanently remove this captcha and make commenting easier, Register or Login.
Click the check-box below to start.