myschool.com.ng
Mobile Site

RSS
tw
g+
fb
Username » Password » » Forgot Password?
Join Myschool

Yabatech Online Registration? Click Here

Posted: 19-Jul-2011 [20:48:11] into Admission by kaysy for yabatech 5134 views | 0 Replies

Procedures to obtain Yabatech HND Full Time & ND/HND Part Time form

Candidates will have to Printout a Bank Payment Advise from the Portal, i also assist candidates to do that without necessarily meeting me.

Just text me your SURNAME, FIRSTNAME,OTHERNAME, EMAIL, PHONE NUMBER, & PROGRAM TYPE [e.g ND Part Time] to 08024102554

i will prepre the Payment Advise then you will come to the Campus and pick it up whenever you want and proceed to the bank for the payment of Ten Thousand Naira. A colleque of mine is always in the campus, she will release it to you. [Mondays to Fridays] & you will need to fill the Manual registration form then submit with your passport photograph to her, this will enable us process your online portal for complete registration.

Am always in School anytime on Saturdays and Sundays. [Mondays to Fridays but evening period]

Make the payment in any of the bank branches and get back to me via SMS or Call, i will proceed with your online registration in less than 24hours.

When am done with your online registration, you will receive an SMS to that effect, the SMS will contain Yabatech Requirements for Submission of Application forms to the Admission Unit.

» JAMB Admission Letter for YABATECH is now ready. Click Here to Get Yours

» Get your JAMB Result Slip with passport on it for YABATECH admission processing. Click Here to Apply!

» Do you have an urgent Info, Article, Publication, or Notice to broadcast? We will do it free for you. Inform students by Clicking here

Latest Official News From Yabatech

Answers to some Yabatech Questions

Share this with friends...

Replies to this topic (0)
No contribution yet! Feel free to post a contribution.

Type your reply in the box below
Register or Login to recieve alerts when there's an update on this topic.
Name
Captcha
Register or Login to permanently remove this captcha.