Yes! We will send you SMS alerts on Post-UTME & Admission from your school of choice. Register now!
Prepare and have an insight on what to expect during the post utme exam in your school of choice.
Change your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, any or all your choices within 24hrs. Click here for procedures
Answers to some Unn Questions
The University of Nigeria Nsukka provides an avenue which allows students (admitted students) to make a switch to the departments of their choice withing the first two years of the study programme in the school.
Few to several steps taken in thst direction is listed below. Although the changes for this year is not open yet until after the 2012/2013 admission, interested candidates are required to take note of these steps.
1. Application for change of degree programme should be received at the end of each session. The processing of the application should be completed not later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
2. Students who wish to change their degree programme should pay a non-refundable fee of N5000.00 at Nsukka and Enugu branches of Union Bank Plc. Payment of the change of degree application fee should be completed within 2 weeks from the beginning of the session.
3. The Bank will provide the payment schedule to the Admissions office for processing.
4. The admissions office will confirm the students’ qualifications for the new departments and process the application the usual way for only the students listed in the payment schedule.
5. The movement of the forms from the Admissions office to the Faculties and back should be done in batches together with the list of students concerned and the payment schedule. Students should not be involved in the movement of the forms.
6. At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new departments. There will be no carry over of the process to another session.
7. For a student to change to another department, he/she must make the minimum GPA of 1.00. Each department will determine the acceptable cut off GPA for change of degree programme, into the department.
Get the UNN Post-UTME Past Questions + 1 year of Post-UTME and Admission SMS alerts for UNN, click here to register your mobile number
If you will like to change your JAMB course or institution TO or FROM UNN, please click here to request this change within 24hrs
To Get Your Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it
for your post-UTME and admission screening in UNN Click here to request for it