« Join us on facebook! Like Us Now »

UNIZIK 2011/2012 POST-UTME RESULT OUT check here!

Posted: 10-Aug-2011 [06:20:24] into Admission by Francopro87 for unizik | 69 Comments

The Nnamdi Azikiwe University-NAU (UNIZIK) has just released the Unizik's 2011/2012 post utme result. This indeed proves them right in the claim to be the fastest university in the Eastern Nigeria, and thus the only school, East of the Niger with a relatively stable academic calender.

The Unizik's 2011/2012 post utme result was released yesterday. Applicants who sat for unizik's 2011/2012 post utme is thus advised to quickly check their results by visiting the unizik 2011 post utme result website http://www.unizik.edu.ng

Full statistics as regards to the general performance of students in the unizik's 2011/2012 post utme will soon be made available by academic analyst.

We wish all our members and visitors good luck.
The Myschoolcomm Team.

» JAMB Admission Letter for UNIZIK is now ready. Click Here to Get Yours

» Get your JAMB Result Slip with passport on it for UNIZIK admission processing. Click Here to Apply!

» Do you have an urgent Info, Article, Publication, or Notice to broadcast? We will do it free for you. Inform students by Clicking here

Other Official News From Unizik

Some Unizik Questions

For Free JAMB, Post-UTME and School Updates, Click Like Below;

Share this information with friends...

Comments on this Information (69)
10-Aug-2011 07:17:14,
asha says;
what about the unizik direct entry? When are they going the sales of the form? Pls, i need help on this information.

10-Aug-2011 10:06:36,
promise onyike says;
unizik,is still number one on academic calender.chidebere kingsley,chukwu and all my friend ,even you.you get admission in jesus name.pls alert me on .07039339625 about uniport post ume.

10-Aug-2011 11:45:35,
asha says;
what of unizik direct entry stuff? Is there any news on it?

10-Aug-2011 21:19:40,
Manchidon says;
follow me rejoice my brother score 87 going 4marketing admission sure betting

11-Aug-2011 06:40:16,
Meklex says;
pls i got 54 and 233 is there hope for me?

11-Aug-2011 07:36:11,
sophialv32 says;
i scored 36 n my jamb score is 246,i knw deirs no hpe 4 me,a science studnt,nursn,pls alert me on dere direct entry form,my no 07038294098

11-Aug-2011 09:41:47,
survivor10 says;
When i saw 50 questions,i told friends dat it is loving wickedness.now,see ppl wailing tcheeewww(am not a jambite o')

11-Aug-2011 13:53:27,
samson4444 says;
pls i scored 38 in my post utme and 216 in my jamd is thier still any hope for me someone told me at thiers is massive failure am a science student . enviromental science (survey&geoinformatics)we are abt 50 in my hall.pls wats the course cut off mark.

11-Aug-2011 13:59:19,
Chidoo says;
The early release of this post-utme result lays credence that Unizik will soon become the best University in Nigeria thanks 2 d indefatigable efforts of my amiable VC, Prof Boniface Egboka. Wishing all of u who wrote this exam all the best n just waiting 2 attend ur matric. Chidi Chimara, Unizik student(08063553048).

11-Aug-2011 16:31:57,
Wizguy419 says;
I really thank God i scored 70 and jamb 282 i apply for ICH,I Know i am already there.

11-Aug-2011 16:52:50,
chima1 says;
I scored 52 in putme and 253 in jamb i choose mech.engr.what are my chances
pls what is the cut off mark for mech.engr.??

11-Aug-2011 17:43:36,
jemzzy says;
@manchido,@wizguy........congrant to you both,i pray GOD will make my too a success.....will b writng next wik UNN.........pray 4 mi

11-Aug-2011 17:52:49,
nicole247 says;
Pls can someone help me 2 check my friend's own reg-16435831DC

11-Aug-2011 19:47:04,
JayceeiThrilll says;
Congrats 2 al dose dt made it. 4dose of u dt tink u dnt stand a chance, imposible iz notin blv me! Jst kip prayin & hopin...++mk una no fail 2 send una matric rice oh;-)

11-Aug-2011 21:00:22,
Arinzechukwu says;
tank god i score 259 in jamb n 74 in post utme.course computer n electronic engineering.by his grace i know m already dea.

Captcha
Register or Login to permanently remove this captcha.