Mobile Site

Username » Password » » Forgot Password?
Join Myschool

How to get Unizik registration number without going to portals

Posted: 12-Feb-2012 [18:33:19] into General by OZIOMA.FAVOUR for unizik 4889 views | 4 Replies

Go to and enter username i.e jamb reg enter password i.e e - clearance password. When u log in the site would prompt a compulsory change of password except the site would still be locked.After changing password click on on verify on type of payment which is tuition fees note accreditation is still not going so it can not be confirmed at the moment.After that enter the school fees confirmation and log out. Then log in with same username but this time your new password not e - clearance note never make mistake of forgetting your password and their site password manager is case sensitive so take care to remember if it's in capital or small letters. Upon successful login the first message u see is your password note u have to print it immediately.

If you have been offered any admission, DON'T Procrastinate! Get Your Admission Letter today, before something goes wrong! Click here to read more.

» If you have an official notice from your school for our front page, Click here to post.

» Read or Report Hot Gist & Gossip from your school, Click here to start.

Latest Official News From Unizik

Answers to some Unizik Questions

Share this with family & friends...

Replies (4)
Judikul says;
Wud d reg no appear afta the ist login?
13-Feb-2012 12:39:28 ·
it would not appear except when u have comfirmed your tuition fees then logout and login
13-Feb-2012 13:07:48 ·
Goodygab says;
is accreditation fee compulsory before one gets his reg number?
20-Feb-2013 19:51:29 ·
cydox says;
Don't know my password
13-Jul-2015 09:22:18 ·

Type your reply in the box below
Register or Login to recieve alerts when there's an update on this topic.
SPAM Challenge
To permanently remove this captcha and make commenting easier, Register or Login.
Click the check-box below to start.