Post UTME 2014/2015 tools you need - Past Questions, SMS alerts - Click here to get your tools today!
myschool.com.ng
RSS
tw
g+
fb
Username » Password » » Forgot Password?
Join Myschool

How to get Unizik registration number without going to portals

Posted: 12-Feb-2012 [18:33:19] into General by OZIOMA.FAVOUR for unizik 3507 views | 3 Replies

Go to my.unizik.edu.ng and enter username i.e jamb reg enter password i.e e - clearance password. When u log in the site would prompt a compulsory change of password except the site would still be locked.After changing password click on fees.click on verify payment.click on type of payment which is tuition fees note accreditation is still not going so it can not be confirmed at the moment.After that enter the school fees confirmation and log out. Then log in with same username but this time your new password not e - clearance note never make mistake of forgetting your password and their site password manager is case sensitive so take care to remember if it's in capital or small letters. Upon successful login the first message u see is your password note u have to print it immediately.

UNIZIK Post UTME Tools 2014/2015

» UNIZIK Post-UTME Past Questions (Complete & Original) with Myschool's 1 year of reliable SMS alerts for information like this, is now Available. Click Here to Apply!

» Get your JAMB Result Slip with passport on it for UNIZIK Post-UTME exam/admission processing. Click Here to Apply!

» Do you have an urgent Info, Article, Publication, or Notice to broadcast? We will do it free for you. Inform students by Clicking here

Latest Official News From Unizik

Answers to some Unizik Questions

For Free JAMB, Post-UTME and School Updates, Click Like Below;

Share this information with friends...

What's Your Opinion of this Post?
True » 3
False » 0

Replies to this topic (3)
13-Feb-2012 12:39:28
Judikul says;
Wud d reg no appear afta the ist login?

13-Feb-2012 13:07:48
OZIOMA.FAVOUR says;
it would not appear except when u have comfirmed your tuition fees then logout and login

20-Feb-2013 19:51:29
Goodygab says;
is accreditation fee compulsory before one gets his reg number?

Type your reply in the box below
Register or Login to recieve alerts when there's an update on this topic.
Name
Captcha
Register or Login to permanently remove this captcha.