Candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt as their 1st and/or 2nd choice in the 2011 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a score of 200 and above for Dentistry, Pharmacy, Engineering (except Civil & Environmental Engineering), Management Sciences, Medicine, Nursing and Social Sciences; 180 and above for others are invited to a Screening Exercise. Candidates who chose Medicine as their programme of study are hereby informed that they could be admitted into Biochemistry, Microbiology or Animal & Environmental Biology subject to their performance. Alternatively, they should contact other universities for admission into Medicine and contact JAMB. Also, there will be no admission into the Department of Geography & Environmental Management.
Uniport 2011/2012 Post-UMTE Time Table/Date
Day/Date of Exercise Time Faculties/Disciplines
Monday, 5th September , 2011 7:00am Humanities
Tuesday, 6th September, 2011 7:00am Social Sciences/Education
Wednesday, 7th September, 2011 7:00am Medicine/Nursing/Anatomy/Physiology
Thursday, 8th September, 2011 7:00am Science/Pharmacy/Dentistry/Agriculture
Friday, 9th September, 2011 7:00am Management Sciences
Saturday, 10th September, 2011 7:00am Engineering
17th August – 31st August, 2011 - Registration Period
* First Choice Candidates: Input UTME Registration Number and confirm preloaded UTME details. Second Choice candidates should enter personal and UTME details.
* Print slip for payment.
* Proceed to any of the Bank Branches listed on the Registration Procedure and make payment of N1,000.00 (excluding bank and access charges to an online practice test). The screening exercise will be computer-based. The online Practice Test is to enable candidates familiarize themselves with the actual test environment.
* Obtain an e-Tranzact receipt showing an access code from the bank teller confirming the payment.
* Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access code on the payment slip after payment and upload your recent (not more than six months) full-faced passport photograph.
* Click on Submit button and print Photo-card.
5th September – 10th September, 2011 - Screening Exercise
Detailed Registration Procedure for UNIPORT
Post UTME Screening 2011/2012 will be available on this website from Wednesday, 17th August 2011.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
* A clear copy of Photo-card printed online.
* HB pencil, eraser, biro-pen, and non-programmable calculator.
* Candidates’ names on their 0’Level certificates and JAMB results must be same with what is filled on the Post UTME form.
* Mobile phones, walkman, ipod, ipad and similar gadgets are not allowed into the screening venue.
* Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the link for the Application Form will be disabled at mid-night on 31st August, 2011.
* Candidates must report to Screening Venues by 7.00am.
* Parents and guardians as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the Campus on the days of the screening exercise.
* For technical support during the registration, send an email to [email protected]
FINAL DATE FOR PROCESSING OF PHOTOCARD IS MIDNIGHT ON 31st August, 2011.
The Myschoolcomm Team.
» Do you have an urgent Info, Article, Publication, or Notice to broadcast? We will do it free for you. Inform students by Clicking here