Prepare and have an insight on what to expect during the post utme exam in your school of choice.
Yes! We will send you SMS alerts on Post-UTME & Admission from your school of choice. Register now!
Change your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, any or all your choices within 24hrs. Click here for procedures
Answers to some Uniport Questions
Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME candidates for admission into the Full-Time five years Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) Degree Programme in the School of Science Laboratory Technology, with specialization in any of the following options:
i. Biochemistry & Chemistry Technology
ii. Biomedical Technology
iii. Geology and Mining Technology
iv. Industrial Chemistry & Petrochemical Technology
v. Microbiology Technology
vi. Physics/with Electronics Technology
vii. Physics with Production Technology
Applicants must possess the following qualifications
i. Five credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in not more than two sittings in GCE, SSCE, NECO, OR NABTEB
ii. UTME: All candidates who wish to apply for admission
must have written the 2012 UTME with a minimum
score of 180.
iii. UTME SUBJECTS:
(a) Biomedical Technology, Biochemistry/Chemistry Technology and Microbiology Technology options: English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
(b) Geology/Mining Technology, Industrial Chemistry/Petrochemical Technology, Physics with Electronics Technology and Physics with Production Technology options: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
The date for the screening exercise is Tuesday, 24th July, 2012. Time is 7.00am.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should visit any Cyber Café and access the Registration Portal: http://sslt.uniport.edu.ng
and complete the Application Form for the SSLT screening exercise for 2012/2013.
1. Candidates’ names on their O’level certificates and JAMB results must be same with what is filled on the Post UTME Form.
2. Mobile phones, walkman, ipod, ipad and similar gadgets are not allowed into the screening venue.
3. Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the link for the Application Form will be disabled at mid-night on Monday, 20th July, 2012.
4. Candidates must report to Screening Venues by 7.00am.
5. Parents and Guardians as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the Campus on the days of the screening exercise.
6. For Technical Support during the registration, send an email to email@example.com
For enquiries, call any of the following numbers: 0812450544, 08102450557, 08102450455, 08152665020, 08152665021, 07084152649, 08093402493, 08092092606, 08092092607, 08092092608
FINAL DATE FOR PROCESSING OF PHOTOCARD IS
MIDNIGHT ON 20th July, 2012.
The Myschoolcomm Team.
Get the UNIPORT Post-UTME Past Questions + 1 year of Post-UTME and Admission SMS alerts for UNIPORT, click here to register your mobile number
If you will like to change your JAMB course or institution TO or FROM UNIPORT, please click here to request this change within 24hrs
To Get Your Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it
for your post-UTME and admission screening in UNIPORT Click here to request for it