Yes! We will send you SMS alerts on Post-UTME & Admission from your school of choice. Register now!
Change your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, any or all your choices within 24hrs. Click here for procedures
Prepare and have an insight on what to expect during the post utme exam in your school of choice.
Answers to some Unilag Questions
The aftermath of 2012/2013 released of University of Lagos admission merit list is the
mad rush for change of course form or what others had dubbed "supplementary form", the problem is just that the form is not seen any where.
So the question is why the delays?
what is keeping them from releasing the change of course form?
Previous years change of course forms are released immediately after merit list
why is this year's different?
I started my investigation and heard some campus gossips.
I heard rumors flying around that the form WILL not be relesed this year.
Hmmm, that will be bad news abi?
Another rumor has it that the school wants to sell their Diploma forms first...
But August 21st has been set for registration for jambites, so that holds very little water.
I went further to investigate the autheticity of such and so my surprised
three closed top people who should know also confirmed such.
But reasons they gave made some sense.
The Reasons Why Change of Course/Supplementary Form Might Not be Used this Year
1. Most admission fraud are done through this process
2. Many departments and courses have become dumping ground for those who could not make
their primary course - faculty of Education has been a major victim of this charade.
3. Many of these students go to perform poorly in their departments because of lack of motivation- since this
was not their initial course
4. There have been lots of complaint about students of the school , lecturers and others using this means to
defraud suspecting students of their money, by promising admission, which they cannot deliver.
5. This process has also led to some students becoming part of some noctunal activities- cultist, campus
6. Arguement against the former process says, many destinies are been changed/deformed by the process.
Imagine a Lawyer becoming a teacher of Igbo!
Will there be any new list?
Yes, definately there will be another admission list
The next question will be
what will be the criteria for supplemeary admission then?
what we are hearing sound strange, but could be true.
1. Those that didnt meet the cut-off marks by 3-5marks for their courses will be considered for their first
2. Those that didnt meet the cut-off for the first choice but meet their second choice course cut-off will be
considered, provided they choose Unilag as their second choice
3. Some admission slots will be reserved for Profs, Doctors, and School management
4. Others will be for those who can push it through as long as their cnadidates scored 40% aggregate in post
Utme exams- this will fly.
Implications Of this:
1. Less admission fraud
2. More students will get to study their true career courses
3. More Jambites will not be admitted, expecially if they scored low and have no connection or helpers.
4. Supplimentary list will be very competitive
5. Those that chose other schools part from Unilag as their second choice may miss out completely if they
didnt meet the cut of marks-Merit list.
Whatever happens, lets know that Unilag university admissions will never be the same again, as the new
leadership tends to give the school a honourary path.
For me, I will say let the revolution continue!
Get the UNILAG Post-UTME Past Questions + 1 year of Post-UTME and Admission SMS alerts for UNILAG, click here to register your mobile number
If you will like to change your JAMB course or institution TO or FROM UNILAG, please click here to request this change within 24hrs
To Get Your Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it
for your post-UTME and admission screening in UNILAG Click here to request for it