A Sample of the Jamb Original Slip & The Ordinary One
Yes! We will send you SMS alerts on Post-UTME & Admission from your school of choice. Register now!
Change your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, any or all your choices within 24hrs. Click here for procedures
Prepare and have an insight on what to expect during the post utme exam in your school of choice.
Answers to some Unilag Questions
The University of Lagos has hereby released the Unilag Admission List of successful students for the 2012/2013 academic session.
PLEASE READ EVERY PART OF THIS PUBLICATION CAREFULLY
Checking the admission list is absolutely free to check and now available online on the official portal of the institution.
How to carefully check the Unilag Admission list
1. It's advisable to check this list using a computer system (not mobile phone) to be thorough in checking the list. Remember, if your name is one the list and you don't properly check to see it, you will lose your admission.
2. The list is arranged according to Faculties. This means that each faculty have their respective departments. Now to carefully check the Unilag Admission list for 2012/2013, you have to click on your listed faculty below (Preferably with a computer system). Once the page loads up, the 1st list of admitted students is displayed to you. Please note that this is not the entire list for the faculty
3. Once you are done checking the list displayed to you, look at the bottom of your screen to see the horizontal listing of other departments in that faculty. Click on each of these departments to reload the page and display the corresponding list. Then check thoroughly again.
4. Perform Step 3 above until you are sure you have checked all departments as you may be lucky to find your name in other departments you didn't apply for.
Here is the Unilag 2012 Admission list
Please click on the faculty you applied for and check the entire lists as instructed above. If you can, check other faculties to see if you were just lucky.
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
FACULTY OF ARTS
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
FACULTY OF PHARMACY
If you have been admitted in Unilag? Please read below;
The registration exercise will commence on 21st august 2012 and end on friday 31st august 2012.
Candidates should bring along 12 passport photographs with the original and four photocopies of the underlisted items:
1. UTME result slip. Please make sure you have the original Jamb Result Slip with your passport photograph on it to avoid being turned back. To get the original one, click here to get it
2. UNILAG Post UTME result slip
3. SSCE/GCE/NECO statement of result.
4. Clear copies of computer printout containing private candidate’s result duly certified by the principal.
5. Letter of reference from a reputable clergyman/imam/lawyer/senior civil servant.
6. Birth certificate/sworn declaration of age.
7. Testimonial from secondary schools attended.
NOTE: Candidates must attain the age of sixteen (16) by 31st october 2012 to be eligible for registration.
*please note that impersonation is a serious offence and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit admission and will be handed over to the police/law enforcement agent.
- The mode of dressing should be formal
- Candidates not properly dressed will not be attended to
- Parents/guardians/members of staff not connected with the registration exercise are advised to stay away from the venue of the registration exercise.
Please cooperate with the authority for a hitch-free exercise.
Verify that you actually have the Original Jamb Result slip with your passport on it. Click here to get it
If you have any issues or you wish to share your admission testimonies, please post it using the comment box below so the community can help you.
See you in school,
Get the UNILAG Post-UTME Past Questions + 1 year of Post-UTME and Admission SMS alerts for UNILAG, click here to register your mobile number
If you will like to change your JAMB course or institution TO or FROM UNILAG, please click here to request this change within 24hrs
To Get Your Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it
for your post-UTME and admission screening in UNILAG Click here to request for it