The University of Lagos (Unilag), known for it's outstanding and professional performance has concluded admission process for the 2010/2011 Admission Session.
The admission list is available for all faculties including Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Business Administration, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Environmental Science, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social sciences, Faculty of Pharmacy, College of Medicine.
Also available on their website is the admission list for Supplementary and Direct Entry.
With all the above lists available, it can be said that the school has finally concluded the admission process for the 2010/2011 admission.
REGISTRATION IS SCHEDULED TO HOLD BETWEEN THE 11TH OCTOBER AND 29TH OCTOBER, 2010. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REPORT AT THE MULTIPURPOSE HALL OF THE UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS AT 10 A.M. EACH DAY
Candidates should bring with them the following original documents and four photocopies.
1. Jamb results slip.
2. Unilag post-utme result slip
3. SSCE/GCE/NECO statement of result.
4. Clear copies of computer printout containing private candidate’s result duly certified by the principal.
5. Letter of reference from a reputable clergyman/imam/lawyer/senior civil servant.
6. Birth certificate/sworn declaration of age.
7. Testimonial from school.
8. Passport photographs (12 copies).
9. Print out of the jamb letter of admission.
Candidates must have attained the age of sixteen (16) by october 2010 to be eligible for registration.
For detailes of all the list and time-table of the registration dates, please visit the Official Unilag Website for Prospective Students
» Download JAMB CBT Practice Software + Full Activation: Download Now
» If you have an educational publication for our front page, Click here to post