Share this with family & friends...
University of Ibadan-UI 2011/ 2012 Post UTME Screening Exercise
SCREENING OF FIRST CHOICE MOST PREFERRED UTME 2011/ 2012
CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION
1. The University of Ibadan, Ibadan, hereby requests all candidates who made the University their First Choice Most Preferred Institution in the 2011/2012 UTME and scored 200 and above, to submit the results of their SSCE WAEC/NECO or equivalent certificate ONLINE directly through www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
on or before 17th August, 2011.
2. Candidates who are expecting the release of their ‘O’ level results CANNOT participate in the 2011/2012 Admissions Exercise, until such results are released. SSCE (or equivalent) results released after 31 August, 2011 will not be considered for the 2011/2012 Admissions Exercise.
(i) Candidates are to pay N2,000.00 into U.I Admission Processing Fee Account (See details below):
UI Admission Processing Fee Account Details:
1. Afribank Nigeria Plc, UI branch, Ibadan(Acct. No– 6000085286)
2. First Bank of Nigeria Plc, UI branch, Ibadan (Acct. No – 2018156959)
The teller should have SURNAME and initials of the candidate as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee.
Name and JAMB Registration Number should be quoted in the depositor’s name at the point of payment (in bank).
The following format could be adopted:
Jambregno/name or e.g. JE23145667FE/Ayodeji Aderoyeje.
(ii) Consequent upon payment of the Processing fee of N2,000.00 at the banks, candidates are expected to submit their Teller numbers online. This should be done by logging-in on www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
with the JAMB Registration number and submission of a valid e-mail address.
(iii) Candidates will receive username and password through their e-mail addresses within 24 hours of submission.
(iv) Candidates are then expected to log-in onto http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng to submit their biodata and O’level results.
(v) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
(i) Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
(ii) Multiple submissions may lead to disqualification.
(iii) Bonafide applicants can return to the portal, until 17th August 2011 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click “FINAL SUBMISSION” before printing.
(iv) Kindly use functional E-mail addresses and Telephone numbers to enable the University to reach you in the course of the Admission exercise, whenever the need arises.
(v) Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signature.The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 20KB.
(vi) All genuine enquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
Names of short listed candidates for the Interactive/Screening Session will be displayed on the University’s Website at a date to be announced later.
4. Candidates should please note that it is only when an ‘O’ level result is deficient for a course of choice, that another deficient result may be presented to compliment the deficient one. Candidates presenting two ‘O’ level results (6 credits at 2 Sittings) should ensure that, the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.
5. The deadline for submission of ‘O’ level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose results are not submitted at the stipulated time may not be considered for admission.
6. Misrepresentation of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Any one found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and may be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents.
Good Luck from the Myschoolcomm team.
Apply for the Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it for UI
Post UTME. Click Here
Then get the UI
Post-UTME 2015 Past Questions, Answers & 1 year of Alerts are now available - Click Here to Get Yours
» If you have an official notice from your school for our front page, Click here to post