Yes! We will send you SMS alerts on Post-UTME & Admission from your school of choice. Register now!
Prepare and have an insight on what to expect during the post utme exam in your school of choice.
Change your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, any or all your choices within 24hrs. Click here for procedures
Answers to some Ui Questions
Not less than 7,200 prospective students are sitting for the post UTME examination of the University of Ibadan today.
In line with its practice of conducting examinations under strict supervision and invigilation, adequate security measures, for consistent integrity and credibility, the authorities of the University of Ibadan, Ibadan have announced the restriction of movements of unregistered vehicles and motorcycles during its 2012/2013 Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination which will hold on Monday, 09 July, 2012 from 8.00a.m. to 2.00 p.m. “As partof efforts to ensure adequate security measures for the examination, movement of all unregistered vehicles and motorcycles are restricted to areas that are not designated for the conduct of the examination”, said the University’s Director of Public Communication, Mr. Olatunji Oladejo.
According to the University’s spokesman, the security personnel of various units are expected to monitor and control traffic on the following designated roads on the campus:
1. From Idia/Awo Hall ‘T-Junction’ through the Zoological Garden up to Sultan Bello Bello Hall ‘X-road’ end of Niger Road (VC’s Lodge) at Sankore Road;
2. From Sankore ‘T-Junction that goes to the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Benue’ up to the Faculty of Law and the Faculty of the Social Sciences junction on ‘Niger Road’;
3. From Sultan Bello Hall ‘X-road’ through the Faculty of Arts to end at Benue ‘X-road’.
4. From Benue ‘X-road’ through the Faculty of Agriculture & Forestry to end at Veterinary Medicine junction
5. From Staff Club Junction through the Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences (Amina Way) to end at ‘T-junction’; and
6. From the Department of Works and Maintenance Round-about to the Department of Biochemistry and the Faculty of Pharmacy;
He further stated that the following Faculties have been designated for the conduct of the examination: Arts, Science, Agriculture & Forestry, The Social Sciences, Education, Veterinary Medicine, Technology
“To this end, all vehicles without the University approved stickers should be restricted to areas that are not active for the examination. Unregistered motorcycles are also not excluded from the restriction.”
“Finally, all categories of current students are enjoined to stay away from the examination venues as all University examinations slated for Monday, 09 July, have been postponed. The Campus Security Service has been empowered to enforce the restriction order before and during the examination”, the statement added.
The University has invited 7,200 shortlisted candidates for the examination while the University’s carrying capacity is 2,800.
The Myschoolcomm Team.
Get the UI Post-UTME Past Questions + 1 year of Post-UTME and Admission SMS alerts for UI, click here to register your mobile number
If you will like to change your JAMB course or institution TO or FROM UI, please click here to request this change within 24hrs
To Get Your Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it
for your post-UTME and admission screening in UI Click here to request for it