myschool.com.ng
RSS
tw
g+
fb
Username » Password » » Forgot Password?
Join Myschool

RELEASE OF 2013/2014 WAEC RESULT

Posted: 18-Jul-2013 [09:57:32] into O'Level by Femmany ENER'G for ui 1375 views | 4 Replies

Some candidates are waiting for the release of their waec results so as to move on with their universities, any info concerning that will be greatly appreciated... You can also share your views here.. Thanks... NIGERIA, GOOD PEOPLE, GREAT NATION...

» JAMB Admission Letter for UI is now ready. Click Here to Get Yours

» Get your JAMB Result Slip with passport on it for UI admission processing. Click Here to Apply!

» Do you have an urgent Info, Article, Publication, or Notice to broadcast? We will do it free for you. Inform students by Clicking here

Latest Official News From Ui

Other Latest O'Level News

More on O'Level

Share this with friends...

Replies to this topic (4)
19-Aug-2013 01:19:06
lamdel5050 says;
hi gal..mbbs candidate? I knows U must be brilliant pls add me on 2go with Lamdel5050.m a seriuos guy too applying 4 elect N elect in u.i ....i had 271.whatz urs? I always like ur posts N comments.Thankz N God bless.looking ahead to seeing U in U.i by Gods grace.pls endeavour to add me on 2go ..we cn help each other in many ways.Waiting 4 ur superfantamarvellous REPLY .
20-Aug-2013 08:47:32
Femmany ENER'G's reply to lamdel5050
Yeah! Tnx 4 d compliment... Frm u way u chat it seems to me dat u r d geeky type buh it s kul in a way... Though I aint a 2go freak I will honour ur request.. GREATEST UITES

20-Aug-2013 16:16:38
Mabel Akalonu says;
Waec result has been released, but why do they held some
21-Aug-2013 01:05:41
Femmany ENER'G's reply to Mabel Akalonu
Some due to errors from either students or schools..
Lets just keep hoping that they release all on time so that it wnt affect admissions..

Type your reply in the box below
Register or Login to recieve alerts when there's an update on this topic.
Name
Captcha
Register or Login to permanently remove this captcha.