| 7 Comments
Share this with family & friends...
Due to the announcement by JAMB of the closing date of 3rd March, 2012 and possible exam date of 24th March for the 2012 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam (UTME), we felt this publication will be very useful to all those who intend to register for the coming exam.
The steps to take if you intend to register for the 2012 JAMB UTME are as follows;
1. First go and purchase your registration scratch card at ONLY JAMB Authorized UTME Registration Scratch Card Selling Points
for N4,600 - A little Bank charge may be included to raise the cost.
2. With your scratch card, proceed to ONLY JAMB AUTHORIZED REGISTRATION CENTRES for your UTME registration. To get a list of authorized registration centres in your area, click here
. Once the page loads up, select your state and click on search. The list of centers should be made available to you there after.
3. Remember that these registration centres should not charge you more than N700 for your registration and printing of 2 copies of your photocard. If you are charged more than N700, send your registration number and the amount charged to "UTME2012.firstname.lastname@example.org"
4. For a sample of details that will be required for you to fill at the registration centre, click here for the 2012 UTME registration template
5. Once the registration centre is done with your registration, collect 2 copies of your photocard and keep it safe.
6. Start studying for your exam.
DO NOT BOTHER REGISTERING FOR THE EXAM BY YOURSELF, USING YOUR COMPUTER, EVEN IF YOU UNDERSTAND HOW TO. REGISTRATION CAN ONLY BE DONE AT THE AUTHORIZED REGISTRATION POINTS - Says JAMB
Watchout for more updates as time goes by so join us today.
If you have problems concerning this publication, ask your question by clicking here
to get quick answers.
Share this information with your friends and family and give myschoolcomm credit for this publication by linking back to us.