The Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Award is open to only First Year undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities.
By filling out this application, you certify that you are an undergraduate student in a Nigerian university and currently in your first year in your institution.
The purpose of Nigeria LNG Scholarship Award Scheme is to promote academic excellence amongst undergraduates in tertiary institutions in Rivers State and the rest of the country.
Please ensure you have properly scanned, legible copies of the following documents available before you proceed to submit your application.
- Scanned copy of passport sized photograph (300 x 300 pixel)
- Scanned copy of JAMB and/or University admission letter
- Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO/GCE/O’Levels or A’Level result
- Scanned copy of School Identity card
- Scanned copy of Letter of Identification from Local Government of origin
In addition to the following, kindly note that
Copies of all documents must not be larger than 300 kilobytes (300 Kb)
Scanned copies of all documents should be in the following formats JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIFF.
The following candidates need not apply;
- Beneficiaries of other scholarships
- Second (200 Level) to final year students
- Part-time students
Steps to Apply for NLNG Scholarship
- Register and create a user account on the undergraduate scholarship application website by clicking here
- Ensure the email you provided is correct because you will be sent a message after registration. After you create an account, check your email for a message and activate your user account from the account notification mail sent to you.
- Log on and submit an application on the the undergraduate scholarship application website
- Await notification from Nigeria LNG Limited.
- Print photo cards, locate your exam centres, check your application status on U-GRAD.