Parents and candidates who require professional advice on how to fill the form to ensure the best opportunity for admission in 2013 can get a copy of Admission 101 by clicking here
The actual cost of the 2013 JAMB form is N4,000 (Four Thousand Naira Only) - excluding bank charges & registration fee.
While filling the form this year, candidates will be expected to select one of two Testing option;
1. Computer Based e-Testing (CBT)
2. Paper and Pencil Testing (PPT)
Candidates are to note that they are to perform their registration only via Authorized Business/Computer Centres even if they are able to do the registration themselves, using personal computers.
Following the introduction of the Computer Based Test by JAMB in the coming 2013 UTME, Myschool.com.ng has taken the bold initiative of introducing a brand new package geared towards ensuring that our dear visiting and loyal aspirants secure admission in the 2013/2014 Academic Session without stress.
This year, we are giving Admission 101 together with a CBT software that will expose you to the CBT environment while you study questions that are likely to be repeated in 2013. It is complete with Jamb Past Questions from 1978 - 2012 that will help you in studying for your forth-coming exam. The software will be particularly useful not only for JAMB but also CBT Post-UTME in schools. If you need this combined package, simply click here
Before visiting any cyber cafe or business center to register;
1. Ensure you download and PRINT the New 2013 Jamb/UTME Online Registration Template
2. Take the form home. With the help of the official Jamb brochure and other relevant information, fill with other members of your family or get Admission 101 for help.
3. After filling the template, proceed to an approved business center or cyber cafe to fill your details online.
1. Note that you cannot change your Exam Town after you have submitted your form.
2. Remember to collect your registration scratch card from the business centre or cyber cafe that help you register.
3. You will require a JPEG passport to be scanned or digitized. It should be not older than 3 months.
4. You will NOT be able to change your Names, Date of Birth, Gender and Origin after submitting your application.
5. You will require an email address to successfully complete your registration and get additional information from Jamb. To get a free email address, go to www.gmail.com
If you are doing your registration from a professional Computer or Business Center, all the above procedures, including the Finger Print Registration should be easy.
Other information such as 2013 approved selling point, Closing and Exam Dates will be made available to you in due time.
This page will be updated with time. Stay with Myschool and check this thread regularly.
Your School Post UTME Tools 2014/2015
» Post-UTME Past Questions for your School of Choice (Complete & Original) with Myschool's 1 year of SMS alerts for information like this, is now Available. Click Here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with passport on it for Post-UTME exam/admission processing. Click Here to Apply!
» Do you have an urgent Info, Article, Publication, or Notice to broadcast? We will do it free for you. Inform students by Clicking here