Yes! We will send you SMS alerts on Post-UTME & Admission from your school of choice. Register now!
Prepare and have an insight on what to expect during the post utme exam in your school of choice.
Change your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, any or all your choices within 24hrs. Click here for procedures
Answers to some Oou Questions
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME Screening for candidates who made the University their 1st or 2nd choice in the 2011/2012 Academic year. The screening shall be conducted on Tuesday 23rd, Wednesday 24th and Thursday 25th August, 2011 respectively.
The following shall be eligible for the screening.
1. Only UTME candidates that picked the University as their first or second choice with a minimum score of 180 in the 2011/2012 UTME Results.
2. Candidates with ‘A’ Level Certificate or first degree who had applied for Direct Entry admission into the University.
3. Candidates on the Pre-Degree Science Programme of the University who had taken UTME.
4. Candidates who possess DFP or Diploma of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission into the University.
5. Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions who had applied for Direct Entry admission into the University.
DETAILS OF THE SCREENING
MODE OF PAYMENT: Each eligible candidate for the screening will pay the sum of N5, 000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) only at any branch of the underlisted accredited banks with his/her UTME/DE e-registration slip on or before Friday 12th August, 2011 and obtain a bank confirmation order and thereafter visit our website http://oou.recordsoft.org/postutmeformto complete the registration form online.Accredited Banks:
1. OOU Microfinance Bank,Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye.
2. Skye Bank Plc
3. WEMA Bank Plc.
4. First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
5. United Bank for Africa Plc.
6. Oceanic Bank Plc.
7. First City Monument Bank
8. Spring Bank Plc.
On completion of the form online, candidates are expected to print the registration form and present this at the venue of the examination.
Each candidate shall also bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
1. e-registration slip for UTME/DE 2011/2012 session.
2. The Printout for the POST-UTME Registration form.
3. HB pencil and eraser.
Candidates are to arrive the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
Time Table For OOU 2011/2012 Post Utme
-Tuesday 23rd August, 2011:
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Education (Arts)
Faculty of Law
-Wednesday 24th August, 2011:
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
College of Health Sciences
Faculty of Pharmacy
College of Engineering and Enivornmental Studies
College of Agricultural Sciences
Faculty of Education (Science)
-Thursday 25th August, 2011:
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
Faculty of Education (Social & Management Sciences)
The Myschoolcomm Team.
Get the OOU Post-UTME Past Questions + 1 year of Post-UTME and Admission SMS alerts for OOU, click here to register your mobile number
If you will like to change your JAMB course or institution TO or FROM OOU, please click here to request this change within 24hrs
To Get Your Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it
for your post-UTME and admission screening in OOU Click here to request for it