Please kindly take the following steps in accordance to the laid down rules in registering for the Obafemi Awolowo University 2012/2013 Pre-degree Programme.
1. Log on to www.oaucdl.edu.ng
, click on "create account", fill as appropriate and make sure that the names to be used tally with your O'level credentials i.e. WAEC OR NECO OR ANY EQUIVALENT.
* While filling the form, choose your subject combinations as appropriate to the one you will sit for during the entrance exam and will write in the 2013 Utme and Post Utme that will be conducted.
* Please if you are going for Accounting, Banking and Finance or Economics as a course, you are advised to choose Economics in place of Account as a subject both in P.D and in Your UTME subjects. This is because OAU does not accept Account as a subject either in the Programme or in Post Utme...Be warned!
2. Proceed to any of the following banks to make the stipulated amount:
* Make sure you tell the bankers that you want to deposite the money through E-Tranzact into OAU Pre-degree programme. No account number is needed, so make sure you mention E-Tranzact to them.
* If any bank insists for account number, please kindly go to another branch or better still go to another bank.
* In the bank, make sure you fill the same name you used in creating your account. Bank charges may applied and this must be paid.
* After the payment, A RECEIPT containing your names, amount paid, receipt number or code etc., will be issued to you. Come back with it and login to www.oaucdl.edu.ng,login to your account and click on confirm payment, then input the codes in the receipt given to you in the bank.
* After filling as appropriate,click on submit, make sure you see "registration confirmed" or any of the equivalent expressions before you print your form, then log out.
* If you are using awaiting results, then leave the spaces provided for the input of your O'level data empty.
*If you felt you made a mistake, then login again and correct the mistake. Mind you mistakes made on passport photograph or names cannot be changed once filled but other things can be changed.
ADVANTAGES OF THE PROGRAMME
a. As a predite, you will have two chances i.e being admitted through Jamb or P.D
b. You will also have a couple of course choices i.e. three choices of course will be given to you.
c. Once you are able to score the overall of 60% at the end of the programme which includes 2 tests and 2 exams in both first and second contact, the University owns you admission no matter what, though may not be your choice of course, so don't put you eggs in one basket by working to achieve 60% only but work more than that to be given your desired course.
d. You will be more enlightened than Jambites.
e. You will also be coached in the programme based on Jamb syllables in order to enable you pass very well in the 2013 Utme that will be conducted by Jamb.
f. You can embark on the programme with an awaiting result i.e. if you are yet to WAEC/NECO or its equivalent.
g. Finally, as a predite, you are entitled to sit for the university's Post Utme and the P.D exams thereby giving you two chances of admission as earlier stated.
I will always be your Semi-helper, because God is the ultimate Helper. So feel free to ask me questions on the areas you are confused.
WISHING YOU A SUCCESSFUL REGISTERATION.
» Download JAMB CBT Practice Software + Full Activation: Download Now
Download Myschool Android JAMB CBT Mobile App: Download Now
» If you have an educational publication for our front page, Click here to post