2013/2014 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE.
Eligible candidates are hereby invited for the 2013/2014 post-UTME screen exercise.
(A) ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
All candidates who chose Lagos polytechnic as their institution of choice (1st or 2nd), and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 150 set for polytechnic and Monotechnic in the 2013 UTME and also have the required relevant credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
(B) PROCEDURE FOR POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE.
1. Candidates are expected to make a payment of N2, 000.00 (two thousand naira only) excluding Bank charges to e-transact at any bank for Laspotech Post-UTME.
2. Upon making full payments, candidates are given a personal identification number (PIN) for purchase of post-UTME form on-line.
3. Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos state polytechnic website i. e. www.laspotech.net and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill-in their details and print out the screening slip.
i. To begin, Click on this link: http://portal.laspotech.net/web/guest/onlineadmission
ii. The page should open with 2 links
iii. Click on “start new application”
iv. Select type of programme i. e. Post-UTME
v. Therefore, complete the “Basic Data Form”. Ensure that all items marked (*) are completed.
vi. Select the means of payment applicable i. e. e-transact, select e-transact.
vii. Enter the confirmation order and receipt numbers (these are issued at the bank at the point of payment) then click “continue”. Complete the application form as appropriate.
viii. You will equally be required and prompted to uphold a coloured passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
ix. Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay, click “submit” application form.
x. Print out your application form. You will be required to present this at the screening venue and also at a later date, so keep it safely.
(C) GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
I. UTME Result notification slip must be presented at the screening centres. If you don't have this, you can get the original one by clicking here
II. GSM, calculator and other electronic devices are not allowed.
III. Parents, guardians and other unauthorized personnel within and outside the polytechnic will not be allowed at the screening centres during the post-UTME screening exercise.
IV. Candidates are to ensure that a valid e-mail address and functional cell phone number are used as these will be the means of communication.
V. Purchase and submission of form on-line will close on Friday, 19th July, 2013.
SCHEDULE OF SCREENING VENUES, DATES AND PROGRAMMES
The screening exercise will take place between Tuesday, 30th July through Thursday, 1st August, 2013.
Applicants will be duly informed on the precise date, time and venue for the screening of their respective programs of study on the LOSPOTECH website: www.laspotech.net and their respective e-mail address/cell phones (sms).
• Candidates should note that screening starts 9.00am each day at the screening centres and they will only be allowed into the school premises one hour (1hr) before their scheduled screening time.
• For further information, contact: funmi (08052796145), sola (08052796130) or segun (08052796146).
So apply for the Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it for presentation at LASPOTECH
2015 Post-UTME Venue or Admission Processing. Click Here
Post-UTME 2015 Past Questions, Answers & 1 year of Alerts are now available - Click Here to Get Yours
» If you have an educational publication for our front page, Click here to post