Change your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, any or all your choices within 24hrs. Click here for procedures
Prepare and have an insight on what to expect during the post utme exam in your school of choice.
Yes! We will send you SMS alerts on Post-UTME & Admission from your school of choice. Register now!
Answers to some Kwarapoly Questions
2011/2012 ADMISSIONS ADVERTISEMENT ADMISSION INTO HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND), (FULL-TIME &PART-TIME), NATIONAL DIPLOMA (PART-TIME) AND PRE-ND SCIENCES (FULL-TIME) FOR THE 2011/2012 ACADEMIC SESSION.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin in the 2011/2012 Academic Session:
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND), FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES (TWO SESSIONS)
The following programmes are available on Full-Time basis only for two sessions.
INSTITUTE OF BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES
2. Science Laboratory Technology with options in Chemistry, Microbiology & Physics with Electronics.
3. Hospitality Management.
INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
2. Banking & Finance
3. Business Administration
5. Public Administration
6. Purchasing & Supply.
INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
1. Architectural Technology
2. Building Technology
3. Estate Management
4. Quantity Surveying
5. Urban & Regional Planning
6. Surveying and Geo-informatics
INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATON TECHNOLOGY
1. Computer Science
2. Office Technology & Management
INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY:
*Agricultural Engineering Technology with options in:
1.Farm Power & Machinery Engineering.
2.Post Harvest Technology
3.Soil and Water Engineering.
*Civil Engineering Technology with options in:
*Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options in:
1.Power and Machine
2.Electronics and Telecommunication
*Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in:
1.Manufacturing Engineering Technology
2.Power and Plant Engineering Technology
*Mining Engineering Technology with option only in:
1.Mining Engineering Technology
* Metallurgical Engineering Technology with option only in:
1.Metallurgical Engineering Technology
NB: Prospective candidates are expected to indicate their areas of interest (options)
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND), PART-TIME PROGRAMMES (THREE SESSIONS)
Click here to find out details of other available courses/programmes
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMME
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
1.National Diploma ND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant O/L credit pass at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
2.Evidence of one year Post ND Cognate experience (Industrial Training)
3.Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
4.Applicants in Agricultural Engineering Technology (Post-Harvest Technology options) are required to have at least a Lower Credit Grade pass at National Diploma (ND) programme in any of the following:
1. Agricultural Engineering Technology
2. Agricultural Technology
3. Food Science Technology
* Applicants for Metallurgical Engineering Technology are expected to be graduates of National Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering Technology only.
* Applicants for Mining Engineering Technology are expected to be graduates of National Diploma in Mineral Resources Engineering Technology only.
* Holders of ND Computer Engineering are not admissible into HND Elect/Elect. Engineering Technology and HND Computer Science Programmes.
* Candidates will not be admitted into HND programmes different from those they had in their ND programmes
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES (PART-TIME):
1. Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmmes will be required to have a minimum of five (5) O/L Credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
2. Credit Pass in Mathematics and English language is compulsory for all applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic.
3. For National Diploma (ND) in Public Administration, a Credit pass in a Science subject is required.
PRE-NATIONAL DIPLOMA SCIENCE PROGRAMME:
Applicants seeking admission into the Pre-ND programme must be INDIGENES OF KWARA STATE with at least five passes in WASC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application for Admission is to be done on-line.
To apply on-line for HND, ND & Pre-ND or Part-Time programmes, obtain the KWARA STATE POLYTHECHNIC Scratch Card at the sum of Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only [N7,500.00]
from Nigerian Postal Service, Murtala Muhammed Way, Post Office, Ilorin, Kwara State; and Afri Bank branches in the following cities:
1. Ilorin: i. Afri Bank Nigeria PLC 4, Murtala Mohammed way Ilorin, Kwara Strate.
ii. Afri Bank Nigeria PLC 119, Ibrahim Taiwo Road Ilorin, Kwara Stata.
2. Lagos: i. Afri Bank Nigeria PLC 83, Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos.
ii. AfriBank Nigeria PLC 68, Ojuelegba Road, P.M.B. 3454, Surulere, Lagos.
3. Abuja: Afri Bank Nigeria PLC 3, Kaura Namoda Street Off Tafawa Balewa way Area 3, Garki, Abuja, FCT.
4. Kaduna: (i)Afri Bank Nigeria PLC 1472, Mogadishu Road by Leventis Roundabout Ahmadu Bello Way P.M.B. 2174, Kaduna Kaduna State.
5. Ibadan: i) Afri Bank Nigeria PLC Old Dugbe Market, Ibadan, Oyo State.
ii) Afri Bank Nigeria PLC 3, Fajuyi Road, Ibadan Oyo State.
Scratch the grey panel to reveal a PIN number with which you access the KWARA STATE POLYTHECNIC website for an Application Form which you should fill and submit on-line.
NOTE: Completion and submission of Application Form will close on 31st of July, 2011.
Get the KWARAPOLY Post-UTME Past Questions + 1 year of Post-UTME and Admission SMS alerts for KWARAPOLY, click here to register your mobile number
If you will like to change your JAMB course or institution TO or FROM KWARAPOLY, please click here to request this change within 24hrs
To Get Your Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it
for your post-UTME and admission screening in KWARAPOLY Click here to request for it