| 6 Comments
Share this with family & friends...
We hereby announce that all candidates who made the Federal University Lokoja, Fulokoja, their First Choice Institution and scored the required minimum of 180 and above at the 2012 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exercise (UTME) that the Post-UTME Screening exercise is scheduled to hold on Saturday 16th June, 2012 (This Saturday);
How to Register
Candidates who qualify for the screening exercise are required to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000) only into Fulokoja's Official Account using the details below:
Bank – First Bank Plc;
Account Name – Federal University Lokoja
Account no - 2018447343
Once payment has been made, candidates should proceed to the Temporary Office of the University located opposite Government House, G.R.A. Lokoja for registration and the collection of Examination cards not later than one (1) day to the examination (15th June).
You are to come along with the following for the registration:
1. Bank Teller of the payment of N2,000;
2. Original JAMB registration slip;
3. Original JAMB result slip. If you don't have this, get it by clicking here
4. Two passport size photographs;
Candidates are also to come along with the following to the venue of the Post-UTME exercise:
- Duly signed Examination cards
- Scientific Calculators
- HB Pencil
Candidates should also note that:
1. Mobile handsets and foreign materials are prohibited at the venue of the Post-UTME exercise.
2. Only candidates with duly signed cards would be allowed to sit for the screening exercise.
This information from the school has been sent on short notice so we advise all those affected to registered quickly.
Our SMS subscribers have already been sent an SMS about this information. If you need future SMS alerts on Fulokoja and relevant past questions to study, click here to subscribe