This is inform all candidates who applied for the 2013/2014 admission into the institution and made the
Federal Polytechnic, Ede their most preferred (either as first or second choice) and more preferred
(first choice only) and score 150 and above
in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination that the post UTME screening exercise will hold from 26th to 30th August 2013.
Information about venue, date and time will be as indicated in the acknowledgement form printable from the website after the candidate has duly completed the online registration details.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To make online payment, follow the link
through the school website at admissions.federalpolyede.edu.ng
and other instructions there.
1. All applications attract a charge of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only exclusive of other
2. All payments for application should be made through Interswitch/Quickteller website using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
3. Regardless of the preferred payment channel used to complete your payment, the Polytechnic portal is automatically updated with your payment after completion and you will be able to complete the online admission form.
4. All applicants are required to have two (2) referees with valid email address.
5. The Website will be closed on 8th August, 2013.
Beware of fraudsters…………E-mail all complaints to [email protected]
FREE EBOOK: How to write better and make lasting impacts (DOWNLOAD NOW
Are you writing JAMB in 2015? Get your CBT software & tools
, Admission 101 book + JAMB CBT Manual and 1 year SMS alerts. All-in-one Package. Click here to order
For JAMB CBT Android App
, Admission 101 book + JAMB CBT Manual and 1 year SMS alerts, click here to order
» JAMB Admission Letter for EDEPOLY is now ready
. Click Here to Get Yours
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with passport on it for EDEPOLY admission processing
. Click Here to Apply!
» Do you have an urgent Info, Article, Publication, or Notice to broadcast? We will do it free for you. Inform students by Clicking here