Share this with family & friends...
This is inform all candidates who applied for the 2013/2014 admission into the institution and made the
Federal Polytechnic, Ede their most preferred (either as first or second choice) and more preferred
(first choice only) and score 150 and above
in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination that the post UTME screening exercise will hold from 26th to 30th August 2013.
Information about venue, date and time will be as indicated in the acknowledgement form printable from the website after the candidate has duly completed the online registration details.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To make online payment, follow the link
through the school website at admissions.federalpolyede.edu.ng
and other instructions there.
1. All applications attract a charge of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only exclusive of other
2. All payments for application should be made through Interswitch/Quickteller website using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
3. Regardless of the preferred payment channel used to complete your payment, the Polytechnic portal is automatically updated with your payment after completion and you will be able to complete the online admission form.
4. All applicants are required to have two (2) referees with valid email address.
5. The Website will be closed on 8th August, 2013.
Beware of fraudsters…………E-mail all complaints to [email protected]
Get the Latest EDEPOLY
Post-UTME Past Questions, Answers & 1 year of Alerts are now available - Click Here to Get Yours
Then apply for the Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it for EDEPOLY
Admission Screening. Click Here
» If you have an official notice from your school for our front page, Click here to post