Practice for JAMB CBT 2015! With real JAMB Past Questions & near CBT environment. Try it, it's FREE!

Bayero University Kano (BUK) Admission List Is Out

Posted: 28-Dec-2010 [16:27:11] into by Mr. Wilfred for buk | 49 Comments

Bayero University Kano (BUK) has released their list for 2010/2011 admission into undergraduate programmes. Candidates who took the 2010/2011 post utme can now check their admission status on the official jamb website by clicking Here Now

Wishing you all goodluck!
Please try as much as possible to recommend and share this information to all your friends. It doesn't hurt to share.

MYSCHOOLCOMM now has information from any school in Nigeria! Click here to obtain any information from any tertiary institution in Nigeria!
For further information on this school and other tertiary institutions in Nigeria please call Myschoolcomm official helpline via: 08184916861

FREE EBOOK: How to write better and make lasting impacts (DOWNLOAD NOW)

Are you writing JAMB in 2015? Get your CBT software & tools, Admission 101 book + JAMB CBT Manual and 1 year SMS alerts. All-in-one Package. Click here to order

For JAMB CBT Android App, Admission 101 book + JAMB CBT Manual and 1 year SMS alerts, click here to order

» JAMB Admission Letter for BUK is now ready. Click Here to Get Yours

» Get your JAMB Result Slip with passport on it for BUK admission processing. Click Here to Apply!

» Do you have an urgent Info, Article, Publication, or Notice to broadcast? We will do it free for you. Inform students by Clicking here

Other Official News From Buk

Some Buk Questions

Shehu Mohammed Mshalbla says;
Google says is out but cant find where to see the list or to check my status, can someone who have sen his/her own tell the world where to check it. please.
24-Dec-2010 10:03:40 ·
Jimoh Sheriff Olalekan says;
have tried to check my own name too, but unfortunately I didn't no where to load. here is my jamb reg. no : 06081589GG. and my phone no. goes: 07056036672.
24-Dec-2010 13:48:18 ·
Mr. Wilfred says;
@Jimoh Sheriff Olalekan,

Congratulations JIMOH SHERIFF OLALEKAN!!!
You Have Been Offered Admission for a 2-Year NATIONAL DIPLOMA Programme into
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, OFFA.
Course CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY in the School of ENGINEERING
24-Dec-2010 14:36:17 ·
salama francis says;
i've also heard that the list is out but i can't find it. please if anybody knows where i can find it tell me on [email protected] thanks
24-Dec-2010 20:43:04 ·
habeeb madaki says;
av chekd ma status at www.jamb.org.ng
26-Dec-2010 11:42:37 ·
Gun-man says;
Want to earn $20 or more daily? Visit the following website to register for free and making cool cash! http://www.paybox.me/r/nnadoziebenjamin
26-Dec-2010 12:24:59 ·
Mr. Wilfred says;
@Gun-man,
Comments expected here are those concerning the topic posted. Stop posting such adverts under news topics. If you so wish to post things like this , go to the forum.
26-Dec-2010 14:00:44 ·
Akinsanya Ibrahim Adeniyi says;
have tried to check my own name too, but unfortunately I didn't no where to load. here is my jamb reg. no : 05560234JH. and my control no. for the post utme is K0248, my phone no. goes: 08062759990, email;[email protected] pls reach me back as soon as you get any helping information
27-Dec-2010 10:12:13 ·
Mr. Wilfred says;
@Ibrahim,
Report from Jamb website concerning your admission status says: "Sorry, No Admission is Given Yet!!!"
27-Dec-2010 11:05:23 ·
Godwin Abraham says;
pls help me check mine too here is my reg no 05846566DA MY PHONE NO IS 08064266044 pls reach me as soon as you get any info.tanx
27-Dec-2010 12:04:04 ·
Mr. Wilfred says;
@Godwin,
We just checked ur status.
Congrats!!!
JATAU GHELSHIK GODWIN!!!
You Have Been Offered Admission for a 6-Year FIRST DEGREE Programme into
BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO.
Course MEDICINE AND SURGERY in the Faculty of MEDICINE.
27-Dec-2010 13:07:20 ·
Mr. Wilfred says;
@Godwin, you are expected to register in this website so as to always get informed when replies are made to your topics. However for mercy sake, we have sent you an sms confirming ur admission.

Thank you.
27-Dec-2010 13:12:04 ·
salama francis says;
please help me check my bayero university admission status. my reg. no 06510492fc and my control no H2994
28-Dec-2010 14:29:57 ·
musa abubakar says;
pls helpme out! this is my utme reg no:-05987485af. and my control no:-m0436
29-Dec-2010 14:43:19 ·
Mr. Wilfred says;
@MUSA,
Congratulations ABUBAKAR MUSA!!!
You Have Been Offered Admission for a 3-Year NATIONAL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION Programme into
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION MINNA,NIGER STATE.
Course BIOLOGY/CHEMISTRY in the College of ARTS.
29-Dec-2010 15:55:11 ·

Captcha
Register or Login to permanently remove this captcha.