POST UTME SCREENING FOR 2013/2014 ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for the 2013/2014 academic session that the POST UTME Screening Exercise will hold from 29th July to 3rd August, 2013 at the University campus.
Candidates eligible for the screening are:
- Those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their first or second choice of University in the 2013/2014 UTME and have scored 180 and above
- Direct Entry candidates who chose the University as first or second choice
- Candidates who did not pick Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko as first or second choice but scored 180 and above in the 2013/2014 UTME and are interested in admission to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
Candidates are to register online on the University website at www.aaua.edu.ng (the only official website of the University) between 1st and 21st July 2013.
Candidates are to pay the sum of Three thousand Four Hundred naira (N3,400.00) only covering: Administrative charges N2,000.00 On-line Application and results checking N1,000.00 Sample past questions (online) N400.00
The N3,400.00 can be paid using their ATM cards (Master & Verve) at any branch of the banks listed below via eTRANSACT.
- Enterprise Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Skye Bank
- Access Bank
- First Bank
- Wema Bank
Candidates should collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt and confirmation numbers for the on-line registration.
Instructions to all Candidates
1. Candidates are requested to logon to www.aaua.edu.ng 2. Enter JAMB registration numbers and confirmation codes indicated on the receipts.
3. Preview, confirm,submit and immediately PRINTOUT an acknowledgment slip
4. Candidates are to come to the Examination Hall with the following:
(a) JAMB Registration Slip
(b) Acknowledgement Slip printed out from the University portal.
5. Candidates should download past questions from the University website after payment.
6. Any candidate who fails to participate in the Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
7. Please note that online registration for the exercise ends at midnight on Sunday 21st July, 2013.
For further enquiries, please contact PUTME Support Team through the email address: [email protected]
AAUA Post-UTME Past Questions (Complete & Original) with Myschool's 1 year of reliable SMS alerts for information like this, is now Available. Click Here to Apply!