« Join us on facebook! Like Us Now »

Adekunle Ajasin University Post-UTME 2013/2014 Screening Form is Out - Full details here

Posted: 29-Jun-2013 [18:16:56] into Post-UTME by Myschool for aaua | 21 Comments

POST UTME SCREENING FOR 2013/2014 ADMISSION EXERCISE

This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for the 2013/2014 academic session that the POST UTME Screening Exercise will hold from 29th July to 3rd August, 2013 at the University campus.

Candidates eligible for the screening are:
- Those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their first or second choice of University in the 2013/2014 UTME and have scored 180 and above
- Direct Entry candidates who chose the University as first or second choice
- Candidates who did not pick Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko as first or second choice but scored 180 and above in the 2013/2014 UTME and are interested in admission to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko

Registration Procedure:
Candidates are to register online on the University website at www.aaua.edu.ng (the only official website of the University) between 1st and 21st July 2013.

Candidates are to pay the sum of Three thousand Four Hundred naira (N3,400.00) only covering: Administrative charges N2,000.00 On-line Application and results checking N1,000.00 Sample past questions (online) N400.00

The N3,400.00 can be paid using their ATM cards (Master & Verve) at any branch of the banks listed below via eTRANSACT.

- Enterprise Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Skye Bank
- Access Bank
- First Bank
- Wema Bank

Candidates should collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt and confirmation numbers for the on-line registration.

Instructions to all Candidates
1. Candidates are requested to logon to www.aaua.edu.ng 2. Enter JAMB registration numbers and confirmation codes indicated on the receipts.
3. Preview, confirm,submit and immediately PRINTOUT an acknowledgment slip
4. Candidates are to come to the Examination Hall with the following:
(a) JAMB Registration Slip
(b) Acknowledgement Slip printed out from the University portal.
5. Candidates should download past questions from the University website after payment.
6. Any candidate who fails to participate in the Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
7. Please note that online registration for the exercise ends at midnight on Sunday 21st July, 2013.

For further enquiries, please contact PUTME Support Team through the email address: [email protected]

» JAMB Admission Letter for AAUA is now ready. Click Here to Get Yours

» Get your JAMB Result Slip with passport on it for AAUA admission processing. Click Here to Apply!

» Do you have an urgent Info, Article, Publication, or Notice to broadcast? We will do it free for you. Inform students by Clicking here

Other Official News From Aaua

Some Aaua Questions

For Free JAMB, Post-UTME and School Updates, Click Like Below;

Share this information with friends...

Comments on this Information (21)
29-Jun-2013 21:34:15,
juliusmecy says;
pls hw much ar we gonner spend,cos i dnt undastnd hw u write it der

30-Jun-2013 07:53:00,
Hamazon.p says;
Hmmmmmm AAUA wants to make money....dis tym post ume candidates will be so many dat exam halls wont be able to contain...and @d end very few will b offererd admission..ar u guys sayn those dat applied for d scu 1st and 2nd choice ar not enough for d scu?...let alone those dat didnt choose dem....tell me wat's d assurance dat 40 percent of those dat didnt choose dem will b offered admission?
02-Jul-2013 20:36:26

what is the account no

02-Jul-2013 17:40:52,
dee-unit says;
add up on 2go @dejisko22 for more info

05-Jul-2013 18:43:49,
flaboolakay says;
For more info,assistance,purchase,accomodation on aaua post utme,add me on 2go with username "flaboolakay" or call me on 07038430758.pls note dat the banks are selling d form for #4000.thanks...flaboolakay cares.

06-Jul-2013 14:05:33,
flaboolakay says;
The goodnews is dat candidates who do not choose aaua at all buh scored 180 and above can also apply for dis year post utme....goodluck to u all

08-Jul-2013 20:00:19,
alade tunde says;
Av obtain d form but d exams date is not on it...hw will I knw when my exam will be...pls reply urgently

11-Jul-2013 05:47:11,
John Ude says;
Help pls! I went to access bank did d eTransact and I was given a receipt with receipt no and confirmation code. And I tried using it to apply and I was told "
The Confirmation Number/Receipt Number conbination is inavlid, please ensure you enter your correct payment details"
14-Jul-2013 17:22:29
John Ude's reply to John Ude
Someone pls help. U can add me on whatsapp 07061550553 or bbm
2357656F.aaua aspirant or student Plss. Thanks

15-Jul-2013 22:12:14,
Gudwhyne says;
My passport didnt show on my printout, what do i need do and can i still edit my registration

16-Jul-2013 03:31:13,
ojuri ayoola says;
plz someone shld help me my confirmation code and receipt no is writing invalid wot shld I do

my

phone number 08169303294.

email; [email protected]

20-Jul-2013 07:28:11,
John Ude says;
Hi,
Invalid pin problem send an email to d sch with ur receipt pin and confirmation order and ur jamb reg no. They will rectify it within 24hr. It also happened to me and I sent an email to aauahelpline and it was rectify.

26-Jul-2013 07:07:11,
John Ude says;
Is there any form of accommodation for postutme student?

28-Jul-2013 13:11:42,
flaboolakay says;
If u are experiencing any problem checkin ur aaua post utme exam time and date,pls report at d skul ICT tomorrow morni by 8am.......call me on 07038430758 for more assistance

02-Aug-2013 22:15:19,
flaboolakay says;
Aaua post utme result will be released on sunday night....watch out
03-Aug-2013 13:38:59
bsassy1's reply to flaboolakay
God pls let me av a favorable and gud result dat wil giv me admission assurance amen.....

Captcha
Register or Login to permanently remove this captcha.