For JAMB & Post-UTME 2014 Lastest News. Join us on FB, Click "Like" Below!
myschool.com.ng
RSS
tw
g+
fb
Username » Password » » Forgot Password?
Join Myschool
SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT!!!
3 Users Flagged the following information as SCAM. Though there may be relevant information contained here in, DO NOT DIRECTLY SEND MONEY to this user in the form of recharge card or bank deposit. Better Still, do not contact the poster of this information.
If you still require help about this information, please contact us.

Direct Entry: Institutions that accept it and how

Posted: 18-May-2012 [07:45:44] into Jamb by Wiseinfo for aaua 6438 views | 7 Replies

Most of the people have been calling or texting me that which universities accept/admit (ND/NCE/HND/DIPLOMA) as direct entry. In this forum i will list universities that accept and the one that did not accept DE. let me first start with NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND); OAU,UNIBEN,EKSU,AAUA,CALABAR,OOU,IMSU,UNIZIK, pls note UNILAG AND LASU dont admit ND..====== NCE; 95% nigeria universities accept NCE for diff. Program in education==== HND; 95% of nigeria universities admit them into 300 levels for different programs. Pls stay tune i will bring you more information on this forum, next one i will show u some univerties that accept upper credit/lower credit/ distinction/ merit/ credit, pls if u have any question ask now before it is too late. Thanks

Do you want to know what you could score in JAMB? Take a FREE JAMB test by clicking here

Do you have an urgent Info, Article, Publication, or Notice to broadcast? We will do it free for you. Inform students by Clicking here

Latest Official News From Aaua

Other Latest Jamb News

More on Jamb

For Free JAMB, Post-UTME and School Updates, Click Like Below;

Share this information with friends...

What's Your Opinion of this Post?
Scam » 3
True » 13
False » 3

Replies to this topic (7)
18-May-2012 08:20:44
Wiseinfo says;
It has also come to my notice, most people that register for de fails to submit their credentials and e-slip to jamb office, sorry u need to do that now., unless ur admission will not be process

14-Sep-2012 12:12:18
shollyfunky says;
sir,can i change my course from accounting to political science through d.e with lower credit?pls reply

09-Oct-2012 17:24:23
Stefeeni says;
Plz which uni will accept ijmb 4 points 4 d.e.tnx

03-Dec-2012 05:18:54
dithy says;
Cn one b admitd 4rm 1 cours 2 any oda at al or 2 related one.eg slt to dentistry,hosp.mgt to dentistry or fud tech?

13-Feb-2013 05:52:59
ditrix says;
pls can any uni accept lower credit

13-Feb-2013 08:39:27
Olawalex says;
Direct entry need to obtain jamb form or is only post utme ?

29-Oct-2013 15:44:11
bunmi ogunbanwo says;
Pls.am an nd holder with distinction, aw do I go abt de nd which sch can accept.

Type your reply in the box below
Register or Login to recieve alerts when there's an update on this topic.
Name
Captcha
Register or Login to permanently remove this captcha.